9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted March 02, 2016
The Admissions Director is horrible and rude! This is one reason why I would never send my daughter to this school! It was an effort for her to talk to me about the school, admission process and other questions. They are losing students because of her!

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted March 02, 2016
At this time, I feel that nobody should be thanked! They need to increase their enrollments, update the school, and bring in teachers who want to teach!

Teacher effectiveness: Somewhat effective

Posted March 02, 2016
A majority of the teachers have been teaching for over 15 years and they need to retire!

Develops grit: Disagree

Posted March 02, 2016
For being a Catholic School, they do not show any type of determination in their students.

Develops respect: Disagree

Posted March 02, 2016
They seem to turn their heads when their are issues with bullying among the girls!

Develops empathy: Disagree

Posted March 02, 2016
No! The girls seems to be mean and cruel to each other and the school does not address this issue!

Posted August 28, 2014
I pulled my kids out after their Freshman year. Backstabbing, politics, and unfair treatment are just a few of my girls' experiences. The school is absolute garbage. The teachers are mediocre at best, and special treatment is given to those in cliques. Certain people are treated better than others, and usually, it is the athletes. Minorities are welcome, but it semms they are there only to fill the quota they seem to need to justify their constant blathering about diversity. Do not go here.

Regina High School 5

Posted September 13, 2013
My two daughters graduated from Regina High School in 2010 and 2011. They received a great education there, and are both doing very well in college. As a matter of fact, a couple of college teachers inquired where my daughter went to high school, because they were impressed with the quality of the papers she wrote, and used them for class examples!

Posted July 17, 2013
I pulled my daughter out of the school after her Junior year. I was aghast at the politics involved, and how my daughter was spoken down to for inquiring about military service. I had simply gotten tired of the whole 'military is bad' approach, regardless of branch/career choices. My daughter went on to a public school, graduated valedictorian, and the entered the US Navy where she is now completing her Bachelors degree (for free), and is about to submit a commissioning package as an Intelligence Officer. My daughter used the Navy recruiter in Sterling Heights at Schoenherr/Hall Rd.

Regina High School 5

Posted July 30, 2012
Some things never change. There are always a few who don't want to be there (and shouldn't). Two of my sisters and I went to Regina. The fourth sister wanted to be in a co-ed school and complained constantly her freshman year. So much so that our parents told her to go to public school and they saved the tuition. She is not as well educated, but got her wish. Love it or leave it! I am so fortunate to have attended this great school. We live in Canton, so my daughter couldn't attend Regina, but went to Ladywood in Livonia and I found they had Regina's similar expectations both academically and socially. Participate and work with the school and you won't call it politics, you will call it school spirit. Regina, You Rock!! Sign me a proud graduate of Regina.

13900 Masonic Boulevard, Warren, MI  48088
Last modified Regina High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.