Posted August 28, 2014
I pulled my kids out after their Freshman year. Backstabbing, politics, and unfair treatment are just a few of my girls' experiences. The school is absolute garbage. The teachers are mediocre at best, and special treatment is given to those in cliques. Certain people are treated better than others, and usually, it is the athletes. Minorities are welcome, but it semms they are there only to fill the quota they seem to need to justify their constant blathering about diversity. Do not go here.

Posted September 13, 2013
My two daughters graduated from Regina High School in 2010 and 2011. They received a great education there, and are both doing very well in college. As a matter of fact, a couple of college teachers inquired where my daughter went to high school, because they were impressed with the quality of the papers she wrote, and used them for class examples!

Posted July 17, 2013
I pulled my daughter out of the school after her Junior year. I was aghast at the politics involved, and how my daughter was spoken down to for inquiring about military service. I had simply gotten tired of the whole 'military is bad' approach, regardless of branch/career choices. My daughter went on to a public school, graduated valedictorian, and the entered the US Navy where she is now completing her Bachelors degree (for free), and is about to submit a commissioning package as an Intelligence Officer. My daughter used the Navy recruiter in Sterling Heights at Schoenherr/Hall Rd.

Posted July 30, 2012
Some things never change. There are always a few who don't want to be there (and shouldn't). Two of my sisters and I went to Regina. The fourth sister wanted to be in a co-ed school and complained constantly her freshman year. So much so that our parents told her to go to public school and they saved the tuition. She is not as well educated, but got her wish. Love it or leave it! I am so fortunate to have attended this great school. We live in Canton, so my daughter couldn't attend Regina, but went to Ladywood in Livonia and I found they had Regina's similar expectations both academically and socially. Participate and work with the school and you won't call it politics, you will call it school spirit. Regina, You Rock!! Sign me a proud graduate of Regina.

Posted May 14, 2012
I went to Regina and wouldn't send my kids there to save my life. I wasn't given the education or attention needed to be able to be successful in college, it took me longer than usual to adjust. I felt that the politics and "image" of the school were more important the education itself. The curriculum is lacking, I never learned about history passed World War I, which was crammed in at the end of the year; meaning I never learned about WWII, the Vietnam War, the Korean War, anything. There were many mediocre teachers being held at a mediocre standards.

Regina High School 2

Posted November 14, 2010
I am not impressed at all with this school. They really need to clean house and build something all can be proud of. Highly political and questionable ethics.

Regina High School 3

Posted November 13, 2010
Take it for what it is - a school with a great/safe environment compared to most public schools, a mediocre academic program that's behind some of the better public school districts and lots of politics involved in all aspects. Unfortunately, they don't play fair especially when it comes to student atheletes!

Posted September 06, 2010
I graduated from Regina and am a parent of a current student. Had I not received an excellent education, I would not have made the commitment to send here there. She was the only student from her grade school to attend Regina, and in her first year, she has made many friends. I told her to be prepared to work hard and she managed to thrive academically. The front office staff and administration is terrific and always willing to help. The teachers are very professional and knowledgable. The new facility is beautiful! The overall experience is up to the student; if you want to make the most of your high school years and enjoy all your school has to offer, you will have a four-year education and memories to be proud of! If you grudgingly attend and complain the whole time, you'll waste away wonderful opportunities!

Posted April 13, 2010
I attended Regina High School, and it was the best expreience of my life. The things that I learned there academically and socialy have stayed with me. I was shocked to read some of the negaitve reviews. When I attended the family values were so strong. The kids mostly came from the Catholic grade schools and the family involvment was great. Best decision of my life to attend.

Regina High School 2

Posted April 11, 2010
I am a freshman at Regina and so far its okay. It was kind of a culture shock when i went there because i was one of the few black freshman there. The school that I attended previously was just the opposite, (mostly all black not that many white kids). The only thing that I don't reallie like that is kinda hard to make good friends and that alot of the people that you do make friends with, actually stab you in the back.

Regina High School
13900 Masonic Boulevard, Warren, MI  48088
Last modified Regina High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Regina High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 36 reviews.