K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

St. Anne Catholic Grade School
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted December 11, 2015
Mrs. Snyder is a wonderful teacher so kind and caring. This was my daughter's first year at the school and she was scared, but Mrs. Snyder made her feel so welcomed and given her such encouragement abut being in the new school. I am so happy to see how well she has adapted!

St. Anne Catholic Grade School 1

Posted January 02, 2014
This is an AWFUL school. My child was there for four LONG years.The principal is a sarcastic and RUDE man. He does NOT know how to run the school. Teachers do NOT stay long. Class sizes exceed 25. It is like a public school setting. It is incredibly filthy as well. BIG MISTAKE...so glad we are GONE! ALSO, it felt as if we were in Arabia with all the foreigners. Some of the teachers were SUPER miserable and didn`t teach at all!!!!

Posted March 23, 2011
We have 3 children from preschool to 6th grade at St. Anne and are very happy. The school is clean and welcoming. We have great staff. I have yet to have complaint about my children s teachers. Class size is mid to upper 20 s. Tuition is one of the lowest in the archdiocese. It costs more to educate the children then we actually pay. Funding for the children s education is offset via church tides and the festival. St. Anne is accredited and meets Michigan standards. St. Anne is a safe, christian based school with good academics. God is a part of the everyday. My children are happy and thriving. We love the families and are very proud to be part of this community. If you are looking for a family oriented, religious based, academically sound and fairly priced private school check us out and see if we are the right fit for your family.

St. Anne Catholic Grade School 5

Posted March 23, 2011
I have had my children and grandchildren "graduate" from St. Ann's as well as other schools, public an private, in the area. St Anns is by far the best that I have experienced. The teachers are the most involved, caring, and open that I have ever dealt with Our principal been there a few years, he is very engaged and involved with the children and he is well respected by the staff, students and parents.. Whenever I have had to contact the school, He responded to my call very rapidly, responded to my concerns in a timely manner and resolved any concerns that I may have had., I would have to rank him as one of the finest administrators that I have dealt with. I would recommed this school to anybody seeking a quality education for their children or grandchildren.

St. Anne Catholic Grade School 5

Posted March 22, 2011
My child is a current student at St. Anne and I am beyond happy with our experience. The teachers are well educated and are willing to work with you and your child to ensure that they succeed. The moment you walk through the doors you feel welcome and at home. The tuition is very affordable and the school is always willing to work with you if you need help. This school has been a pillar in the community for many years and continues to produce individuals that succeed in high school and in life. I am very proud to call myself a St. Anne parent!

Posted July 25, 2010
If looking for a small familily oriented school that is involved with Christian values, then look no further. My youngest son attended starting in the 5th grade and graduated from here and went on to DeLaSalle. Now his son attented the new Pre-K program, which really prepared my grandson for school for the 2010-11 year. The parents and teacher know each other really welll and classrooms are small. It has been a great and wonderful experiience.

Posted June 04, 2010
We have had a wonderful pre-K experience here at Saint Anne. I loved how personal the experience has been and all the nice touches along that way that made this past school year very special. Communication with the teachers was excellent and both the teachers and office staff sent out regular email to keep us informed. We loved that this preschool program was more like Kindergarten than any other program we looked into and especially liked how the kids were integrated with the rest of the school for church, lunch, Christmas concert, yearbook, etc and received real school experience. Everyone in the office and latch-key were also very pleasant to deal with and really contributed to a family atmosphere. The teachers in the higher grades also seemed to be very energetic; I would definitely recommend this school.

St. Anne Catholic Grade School 2

Posted April 12, 2008
The sports program, which is run through the parish, is phenomenal. (You do not have to attend the school to participate in the sports programs, by the way.) The teachers are truly outstanding. The administration leaves a lot to be desired, as should be expected with a new, inexperienced principal. Next year they might add an assistant principal to help fill in the gaps; this should help improve parent-school communication, resource scheduling, and allow adding academic-related extracurricular activities for those students between sports seasons. Parents unwilling to volunteer time are given the option of paying higher tuition. Overall, this is an adequate school and my child is happy with it.

St. Anne Catholic Grade School 2

Posted March 25, 2008
I was a graduate of St. Annes in 2005. I thought I received what teachers said was a high school prepatory education and went on to De La Salle. I immediately fell behind because I was not prepared for high school in the science, history, and math areas especially. The teachers, for the most part, were very nice at St. Annes, but most of them have left due to the regime change. They have honestly drained all of the fun from what was a pretty fun time by taking away dress down days and other fun days. The only reasons I liked St. Annes at the end were for the top of the line sports teams and the fun we had messing around. I really wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless their son/daughter is a huge sports person like me.

Posted March 09, 2008
I have one child attending St Anne. They have a new pastor and a new pricipal. As the previous principal was at the school 35 years, of course there is going to be a lot of changes occuring. Both teachers and parent who dislike change are going to be unhappy and will move on. They need to do so. Change is hard, however the schoolboard, the pastor and the principal are dedicated and hardworking. This school is a good school. It is going to become a great school moving into the future. I would recommend St. Anne to anyone. I've taught in the public schools for over 20 years and have seen several principal changes and the results of these changes. St. Anne will continue to be a good school and will develop into a great school! Come to St. Anne, participate, and see for yourself!

St. Anne Catholic Grade School
5920 Arden Ave, Warren, MI  48092
Last modified St. Anne Catholic Grade School is a Private school that serves grades K-8