9-12|Private

Bad
Good

$80k mistake of my life. Nothing Catholic about it, public schools have better class choices. Tons of politics but they DO put on a great dog and pony show. SAVE YOUR $$$$. Purchase books that my sons never needed including their bible. Never ever used. Truthfully regret sending our boys there.

One of the most overrated schools out there. Mediocre teachers at best who swear like truck drivers. If your son is not on football team or raising money for them you are not wanted. Don't be fooled by the "program" for students that need extra help. It's a complete joke. I do not recommend this school for anyone.

I have a overwhelming desire to assist with the longevity of this school. My son has been there now for I year and starting his second. He is doing well. The community Is supportive and I love school without the distraction of girls..the motto...Builders of Boys and Makers of Men....I love it...

We sent three boys thru DeLaSalle and highly recommend it to anyone. Their academics are outstanding and very challenging. They offer many AP classes that can give the student a head start in college. The teachers are strict and they really do care about their students. The teachers go out of their way to help. The students learn good Christian values and are well prepared for college. Also have a daughter? We also highly recommend Regina High School, for basically the same reasons. (And now it's only one mile from DeLaSalle.)

My son is a current student at DeLaSalle and we couldn't be happier. Everyone strives for the same thing, academic excellence. The students don't even think about it, they just do it because it is the norm. It is a sacrifice, but well worth it. Everyone including parents contribute to the success of this school. We are honored to be a part of the De La Salle community.

My husband attended DLS and my son recently graduated. The academics are above and beyond what you would receive at a public school. The respect for parents, teachers, etc is imbedded in the students. I disagree with the previous poster. But let me just say, there is something for everyone. Athletics, Debate, Robotics, Christian Service, etc. As anything, you get out of it what you put into it.

DLS is vVery tough, but mostly fair. My son has been taught by some outstanding teachers. Not sure what the srirt with the logo is about but things like this are minor. Some of the 'major' sports seem more like marketing tools, and something to please the alumni. Where they should be more about and for the existing students passing through the halls at present.

I attended this school all four years, one of the best decisions I have ever made. My classes were tough and almost fifteen years later, my best friends now are still most of my best friends from DLS.

I attended DLS, and this school is excellent. Discipline was strict when I attended, and is even stricter now. If you don't study for tests, expect a low grade point average. Teachers went above and beyond for students, and cared how you were doing in class.

DLS is absolutely one of the best high schools in the metro Detroit area. The staff is outstanding and always ready to provide additonal help when asked for. Thes psorts program is outstanding. The staff all have email access and they are very quick to repond to a parents email or if they have a concern do not hesitiate to email you.

Last modified DeLaSalle Collegiate High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12