Posted July 24, 2014
This school forms friendships and contacts that will last a lifetime. A great school where your children will work hard in a catholic community. The multi-cultural environment is exceptional in this small school and learning a second language from day 1 is a bonus. The parents and families are very involved and really care. I highly recommend this exceptional school.

Posted April 30, 2014
The children thrive at this school. I would be reluctant to send my child to other schools in this area. I know most of the parents by sight and it is an excellent learning environment! The teachers are incredible and care about challenging the kids with making learning fun. The principal needs to be positive, a leader, and work more with the parents and community.

Posted April 30, 2014
We have been at IC for several years now and it is a great school. The parents and PTO is very involved and make a difference and really want to help the children. The small class size is wonderful! Would only change the principal.

Posted April 30, 2014
I grew up in the public schools, so it was difficult to send my children somewhere and pay for school. I love the multicultural Ukrainian and American integrated environment and believe that is extremely important for my children to learn and appreciate this. In our electronic age and world without borders, this school teaches traditional values (and cursive - so many schools don't teach this anymore!), with some electronics. The electronics can always improve as are always changing, but right now the school tries to provide a good balance between technology and values. I would recommend this school to parents in the area.

Posted April 29, 2014
When we came to the United States, it was our dream to preserve our Ukrainian heritage while providing our children with the best education available. Without IC Schools, we would never have achieved our dream.

Immaculate Conception Ukrainian Catholic Schools 4

Posted January 01, 2014
Largest Class size is 24 :-) The priests, principal and teachers work hard to assure the children have a safe and highly motivating environment. It's understood that this is a Ukrainian Catholic school, and as such Ukrainian is a required 2nd language class. This is a great thing in today's diverse economy. Yet this school could be helped /grow if the administration /board would be more open to better balancing UK vs/ English activities such as school concerts, etc

Posted October 24, 2013
I grew up at public schools and couldn't imagine paying for my kids to go to school. But it's the best thing I could have done. My daughter loves her school...she has wonderful friends who share the same morals and values, and she has a very enhanced curriculum t hat includes Ukrainian and Religion classes. I know all the parents by name and enjoy various events throughout the year including a Halloween party and father/daughter dance. Everyone of my daughters teachers have been wonderful. I couldn't ask for a better atmosphere for my daughter. My only wish would be for the High School to reopen. I hate the idea of moving my child away from IC after 8th grade.

Posted October 24, 2013
My parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and friends attended this outstanding private school, including myself. I am proud to say that history is repeating itself, and now my children attend. I couldn't be more proud of this fact. IC molded me into the person that I am today. I always came home with homework and positive challenges, and I participated in sports. It made me the hard-working and driven individual that I am today. Thank you to my second family! Be true to your school!

Posted October 18, 2013
Catholic, private school with focus on academics, and learning Ukrainian. Small class ratio allows focus and mastering of core skills. Added bonus students wear uniforms.

Posted October 04, 2013
A great school that not only teaches academics, but teaches responsibility, community service, and good citizenship. How many other schools do that these days?

Immaculate Conception Ukrainian Catholic Schools
29500 Westbrook Ave, Warren, MI  48092
Last modified Immaculate Conception Ukrainian Catholic Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Immaculate Conception Ukrainian Catholic Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 44 reviews. Top