PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted September 15, 2015
Yes I do. It is a positive environment where the kids can grow. They are provided with the right kind of examples and the Holy Spirit is able to work here.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted September 15, 2015
The teachers and staff model the golden rule and the kids follow suit. They are free to be theirselves and they are accepted for it. Couldn't think of a better place to send my kids.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted September 15, 2015
They strive to live their lives through the example Jesus Christ modeled for us. When you walk in the school you can feel the difference. Kids are treated and accepted the way they are supposed to be. Based on themselves, no judgement. Kids can accomplish a lot more when they don't have to fear negative peer pressure.

Posted September 15, 2015
They want their students to excel and they give them the extra encouragement to help them shine.

Posted February 26, 2015
I said I would wait before I reviewed MCS. My Junior daughter and 8th grade son have been at MCS now for 3 and 2 yrs. They arrived here after 2 yrs in public and a disastrous 2 yrs in a private Christian school before. In everyway that really matters MCS is a great choice for your child. Great administrators, teachers, students, and other faculty that will go the extra mile for your child. I believe this school is on the edge of great growth in the years to come. Very excited to be part of a great school and program God has a plan for.

Posted November 03, 2014
We came to Macomb Christian because we wanted a better education for our son and one that taught the values which we were teaching him at home. Macomb Christian does all that and more. He and his classmates consistently test higher than the neighboring schools. Our son also has been mentored and challenged spiritually. Macomb has helped him seek and find his God given talents and gifts and for that we are eternally grateful. Macomb has completed the triangle of home, church and school. We 100% recommend Macomb Christian for any family that is looking for a quality and Godly education with Godly and loving teachers that help each student strive to do their best.

Macomb Christian Schools 3

Posted July 01, 2014
Macomb Christian staff tries to instill a loving and caring environment. I believe the Early Education Center (including latchkey) achieves this goal and my son felt that many staff members cared about him. Despite these positives, I am switching my son s school after 3 years of attending Macomb Christian. The school struggles with implementing disciplinary measures; resulting in out-of-control classroom environments that make learning difficult. Additionally, the school does not provide enough training and/or support for learning disabilities or ADHD. I also believe the small class sizes and limited opportunity for extra-curricular activities stifles social growth.

Macomb Christian Schools 1

Posted May 30, 2014
What's alarming to me and what sticks out the most about these reviews is that all the good ones were posted on the same day. Looks like someone is trying to boost ratings as opposed to giving an honest review of the school. I'll pass.

Posted April 30, 2014
MCS is great! All of the teachers and staff that I've come into contact with are wonderful! I love that smaller class sizes are offered alongside amazing sports and extracurricular programs. Events that I've attended are top-rate! The teachers are devoted and knowledgeable. The students are conscientious, obedient and learned. The staff is caring and helpful. And the new superintendent is experienced, smart and fair. Most important of all, the love of Jesus shines through every person and program. We love MCS!

Posted April 30, 2014
My niece and nephews have always attended Macomb Christian School so our family is very familiar with the high level of education they receive. The school is top notch in so many areas. The art teacher is so talented and gives the kids unique ways to express themselves and their artwork is awesome! All the teachers are involved in more than just their classrooms. They donate time and guidance after hours. The History teacher is such an amazing speaker. Would love to learn from someone who has such a love for life and people's stories. Always love to attend any and all performances or events the school hosts. So many participate and it is a wonder to me how they pull off what they do with so few students. Would really love to see this school be awarded and encouraged by winning this $5,000!

28501 Lorraine, Warren, MI  48093
Last modified Macomb Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Macomb Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 63 reviews. Top