Macomb Christian Schools 3

Posted July 01, 2014
Macomb Christian staff tries to instill a loving and caring environment. I believe the Early Education Center (including latchkey) achieves this goal and my son felt that many staff members cared about him. Despite these positives, I am switching my son s school after 3 years of attending Macomb Christian. The school struggles with implementing disciplinary measures; resulting in out-of-control classroom environments that make learning difficult. Additionally, the school does not provide enough training and/or support for learning disabilities or ADHD. I also believe the small class sizes and limited opportunity for extra-curricular activities stifles social growth.

Macomb Christian Schools 1

Posted May 30, 2014
What's alarming to me and what sticks out the most about these reviews is that all the good ones were posted on the same day. Looks like someone is trying to boost ratings as opposed to giving an honest review of the school. I'll pass.

Posted April 30, 2014
MCS is great! All of the teachers and staff that I've come into contact with are wonderful! I love that smaller class sizes are offered alongside amazing sports and extracurricular programs. Events that I've attended are top-rate! The teachers are devoted and knowledgeable. The students are conscientious, obedient and learned. The staff is caring and helpful. And the new superintendent is experienced, smart and fair. Most important of all, the love of Jesus shines through every person and program. We love MCS!

Posted April 30, 2014
My niece and nephews have always attended Macomb Christian School so our family is very familiar with the high level of education they receive. The school is top notch in so many areas. The art teacher is so talented and gives the kids unique ways to express themselves and their artwork is awesome! All the teachers are involved in more than just their classrooms. They donate time and guidance after hours. The History teacher is such an amazing speaker. Would love to learn from someone who has such a love for life and people's stories. Always love to attend any and all performances or events the school hosts. So many participate and it is a wonder to me how they pull off what they do with so few students. Would really love to see this school be awarded and encouraged by winning this $5,000!

Posted April 30, 2014
This has been a great school year at Macomb Christian! The new Superintendent has been such a blessing. She loves the school and its students and has made so many wonderful additions. We now have a Chef that prepares delicious and nutritious meals each day. We also have a school store that kids and parents can hang out in before and after school and purchase school spirit wear and treats. In addition to this we opened a resale shop called Hidden Treasures that helps support the school and is great for the community.

Posted April 30, 2014
WeeklyMacomb Christian Has Many Amazing Outreach Programs. TheY Even Have A Weekly Sale That Is Open To The Public. Their Arts Program Is Inspiring. TheSchool Is Close Knit Community. They Set Their Students Up For Success!

Posted April 30, 2014
I am an aunt of children who attend this school, and through them have also met other children who attend, and have been to a few activities relating to the school. I can tell they are receiving a good education academically, and one that is building character and a promising future for them. I am impressed with the behavior of the children who attend, and the parents who devote their time and energy to help out and volunteer their time.

Posted April 30, 2014
MCS has given me a great taste of what Christian education is all about. Being raised in public school, coming to MCS was a huge shift in my ideas. While it has been difficult as Athletic Director to try to make changes that will benefit the school and help move us forward, the community of people at MCS have been so supportive! It truly is one big family at MCS and my wife and I are so glad we decided to come here!

Posted April 30, 2014
Macomb Christian is an awesome school. I have gone there since Kindergarten and will be graduating this year. In the fall I will be attending my first choice college on a full tuition paid scholarship. My experience here has prepared me for college and whatever the Lord has in store for my future with a solid Christian worldview.

Posted April 30, 2014
Macomb Christian Schools is a premium Christian School in Warren Michigan. This school has wonderful teachers who care very much for children and come along side the child both academically and spiritually. Jesus Christ is The Lord of all at MCS. I highly recommend this school.

Macomb Christian Schools
28501 Lorraine, Warren, MI  48093
Last modified Macomb Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Macomb Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 58 reviews. Top