Posted November 04, 2014
There is not a better school around! The teachers and principal think of my children as their own. They love my kids and work with them in any way they can to help them be as successful as possible. My kids thrive in the environment created by the staff. I have a fourth grader and a first grader and both my kids love going to this school every day. Amazing amazing amazing!!!!

Posted September 25, 2014
All involved in this school make for an amazing experience. We were drawn to the school because they offer 1/2 day Kindergarten and the teacher made such a great first impression. Witnessing Mrs. Scott in action was a true blessing. She is a woman that cares deeply about educating her students. During meetings and afternoon pick ups it was consistently clear that teaching is her absolute joy. She was enthusiastic, caring and loving. My son is now in public for 1st grade and he is doing excellent. Attending half day Kdg did not slow him down one bit (thanks to Mrs. Scott!!) The principal, staff and parents are just as amazing. Its a wonderful community that we hope to return to soon.

Posted January 23, 2014
This is the best school in the area. I have two kids in this school currently. We've been in the school for the last three years and will continue to send my kids there until they finish 8th grade. Teachers are great, the principal is awesome and the school administration is efficient. For the cost of tuition and other expenses, it is worth it.

Posted June 13, 2013
My Kindergartener had a fantastic experience her first year of school. I felt comforable about her being there all day knowing she was learning and being nurtured. They are also very supportive of homeschooling families. Their staff is some of the most gifted I have met! Thank you for all your hard work WWCS teachers and staff!

Posted December 07, 2012
My daughter has been a student at WWCS for 4 years now. I can't think of a better investment I've made than her education. She is more advanced academically than friends of mine's children who are the same age, the staff is loving and truly cares for their students, the parental participation is second to none, and the administrator will drop everything to speak to a student or parent. She's learning Christ centered academics and not only does she return to me as I sent her but better. It's a close knit community and I love knowing all the families, and especially the children my daughter is socializing with. My decision to send her to WWCS was solidified upon my tour when I saw the kindergarten class reciting (by heart) all 66 books of the bible, all the presidents from Washington to Obama, and all of Ephesians 10:18! I was amazed. The heart and spirit of the students are just as important as the mind and it's evident when watching the teachers with the students. I would recommend this school 100 x's over to anyone who asked.

Posted September 21, 2009
My grandaughter completed preschool at WWCS. She is now in grade K. She could read before starting grade K. She can count past 600. She can count to 10 in Spanish and knows some words. She loves the music program integrated throughout the educationsl program. She loves her teachers.

Warren Woods Christian School 3

Posted April 23, 2009

Posted June 26, 2007
We love Warren Woods Christian. My oldest daughter (now in High School) attended there from Kdg. till 8th grade. We also have a daughter, now in 4th grade, attending there. We wouldn't think of going anywhere else! Great all-around school!

Posted June 08, 2007
We fell into WWCS by chance through the preschool and we love it! We wouldn't send our daughter anywhere else. The teachers are wonderful and since there are small sized classrooms, everyone knows my daughter. She is a person not just one of 80 fourth graders. We have a new principal that started in 2007 and she is one of the kindest, most loving people I have ever met. She was our child's first and second grade teacher at the school so we have had an opportunity to get to know her well. You will find our school programs heartwarming and uplifting. We have awesome coaches and music teachers. Very close knit school. I highly recommend the school.

Posted June 06, 2007
We have a 5yr old and a 12yr old that is attending WWCS. Although this is our 1st year, the children have acclimated very well to the schools environment. The atmosphere is very nuturing and loving but tough when necessary. The teachers are very involved and concerned regarding the childrens academic, spiritual and emotional development. The sports and other extracurrucular activities are great and the academic curriculm SUPERB. There is also strong parent support evident throughout the school. I strongly encourage parents to stop by and take a tour of the school and speak with the teachers and the Principal. My only regret regarding WWCS is that we didn't find it sooner.

Warren Woods Christian School
14000 East 13 Mile Road, Warren, MI  48088
Last modified Warren Woods Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Woods Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top