K-5, 7-11
Warren, MI

Antioch Baptist Academy 0

Posted April 24, 2010
What is there not to love, they have great teacher, great cirriculum, and a great principal. Best of all they are not ridiculously over priced, it nice to be able to give your children the private school luxury without going broke.

Posted April 24, 2010
I love the staff and the one on one attention that my child gets at the school

Antioch Baptist Academy 0

Posted April 24, 2010
the teachers care for the kids and affordable

Antioch Baptist Academy 4

Posted December 12, 2008

Posted June 09, 2008

Posted January 23, 2007
- a former student
I went there all of my life. From K5 through 12th grade. I would not have traded it for the world. The teacher to student ratio was awesome. You got alot of one-on-one attention when you needed it. The teachers there are amazing and they truly do care about what happens to you in your life.

Antioch Baptist Academy 2

Posted January 26, 2005
- a former student
The academic programs are very low quality. I went to school there for a two year period and when I transfered, many of my high school credits where not transfered. When I transfered I was suppose to be in 12th grade, but when they did the credit hours they put me in 10th grade. So from there I had to go to night school to graduate on time with a 3.875gpa. NO thanks to the second rate teachers at this school.

Antioch Baptist Academy
30588 Dequindre Rd, Warren, MI  48092
Last modified Antioch Baptist Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-5, 7-11
Antioch Baptist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top