Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

this school is fake and kids fight all the time and every one is white but students

My kid went here as a freshman. Too much favortisim here. There were fights everyday. A very unsafe environment for kids. Not to mention credit system is wack. If your kid aint getting beat down by a group at school they will get jumped at the bus stops. Beware parents these kids will fight you too if you try to protect your child from these savages. The cheer team was awful. I was so ashamed of the cheer team here as compared to the schools we were up againsted

Ive been attending MC since 8th grade , My life has changed since then. Its Nothing compared to DPS (Its a life changer)

This school is terrible there are fights weekly and arguments daily.This is a horrible learning environment,you might as well go send your kids to a DPS school.

I', A HAPPY PARENT OF THIS SCHOOL I HAVE TWO SON'S THERE SINCE JR HIGH NOW IN H.S 11TH GRADERS, I HAVE NO CONCERNS EXCEPT SOME OF THE TEACHERS OUR ANGRY WITH THEIR CAREER CHOICES AND IT SHOWS. I DON'T RUN TO PTA MTG ANYMORE FOR THAT REASON. SO IMAGINE HOW A STDENT FEELS THATS BEING TAUGHT BY A TEACHERS THAT SEES HIS JOB AS JUST A INCOME. THE PRINCPAL IS GREAT HERE!! THE TEACHER'S HERE OTHER THAN THE 2 I MET ARE PREPARING KIDS FOR LIFE. I APPRECIATE ALL YOU PUT INTO MY TWO SON'S EVERYDAY IF I COULD PAY YOU MORE I WOULD

This is my children first year, 9th and 10th.I already see the difference in their study habits

My son attended MI Collegiate 2008-09, 9th grade. He rates his freshman year as 'the best'...

I am a Junior attending Conner Creek High School. I have been going to Conner Creek ever since it opened up, back when I was starting 3rd grade.If you should listen to anyone about this school it would be me or the few people that have been here through all 9 years. I can honestly say Conner Creek has improved greatly. From starting in trailors, finally getting a grade school all to ourselves, getting a back building for the gradeschool, renting churches for the middle and high school, to finally buliding our own building. I can happily say it will be finished my Senior year. The teachers come and go and a few stay. The ones that stay really care about the students and feel we all have great potential. Having low funding, teachers and parents don't want to be involved with our school, they leave and go elsewhere.

I think conner creek is a good school when it comes to the childreen learning and geeting the proper education that is needed. I also agree with the small high school because it assures for everyone to know everyone including teachers and students. I don't like how the school handles confrrontation though I must say. I feel they lack in that area. But overall CCAE is a good school!

this school is really nothing to be all that cracked up about really. the teachers grading process is very messed up. theres alot of fights even though they say its not at least 1 every week. in a very truthful honet opinion its no different from a public school as far as education dps education is much better!

Last modified Conner Creek Academy East-Mi Collegiate High is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.