Teeter Tots Early Childhood Ct 0

Posted August 18, 2007
My daughter attended kindergarten at Teeter Tots and we had a wonderful experience. The cost for my child to attend included not only the kindergarten portion, but the before and after childcare as well. So for the same price that it would have cost me to send my child to just regular daycare if she attended public 1/2 day kindergarten, I was able to get a kindergarten with a smaller class size, more personal attention for my child and childcare as well with Teeter Tots. The staff if attentative and caring and can not say enough about them. I would most definately recommend this school.

Teeter Tots Early Childhood Ct
14301 Parkside Dr-Frost Curr C, Warren, MI  48088
Last modified Teeter Tots Early Childhood Ct is a Private school that serves grade K
Teeter Tots Early Childhood Ct Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top