Posted October 27, 2011
This is a great school. The principal, Ms. Martin, is wonderful!!! Her door is always open. They are coming up with lots of new programs and stuff for the kids to do. I would never take my children out of this school. Ms. Fayta, the Discovery teacher is the best. She is the main reason I am keeping my children at this school.

Ben Ross Public School Academy 2

Posted June 28, 2011
Be very careful with this school. It has been through a parade of principals and the latest one takes the cake. She chose not to keep two of the best teachers she had in the building. Ms. Patee and Ms.Blacquire were outstanding teachers who did everything for the kids. I am taking my four kids out and sending them somewhere else.

Posted April 20, 2011
BRPSA is a great school my children attended the school and I was very happy with the curriculm, after school activities, and the teacher involvement. I in error took my children out of the school due to transportation issues. This was the biggest mistake I have made! BRPSA is worth figuring out transportation.

Ben Ross Public School Academy 3

Posted July 26, 2010
I have been a parent of a BRPSA child since the 2004-05 school year. The school my child was attending before BRPSA was not challenging my kindergarten and was exposing subjects to him that would have destroyed his character. I was attracted to BRPSA due to its all day kindergarten, their monthly core values, and the class ratio and of course the curriculum. At the time I enrolled my child in the middle of the school year. He was not reading. By the end of the school year not only was he reading at a 1st grade level, he was spelling, doing algebra and had a great understanding of science and social studies. The homework he would bring home, I was unbelievable. I found myself at times saying to his teacher I was not doing this until I was in the 3rd grade .

Posted June 11, 2010
i am a student currently atending this school .........i only have 1 more year here...........it has been a plesure being at this school and i have learned alot and the teachers are fair and nice .............there lots of after school activities.................we the students here at BRPSA just need more students .....................so please parents bring your kids to attend BRPSA..........i love this school...................i'v been here 6 years so far.........every since they've been open...........

Posted March 30, 2010
ben ross is a great school because i am a student here and i like it. mr chism is a very nice principal than any one we ever had and he is great. our school is beyond worthy so if you want ot go here check it out thnx this is my opinion.............

Posted March 30, 2010
Ben Ross is a great school. The principal is nice and smart. All of the teachers are helpful. I have been at this school for 6years and this is the 1st year that I have received help in my school work from a principal. Ms Prain is my favorite teacher.

Posted March 30, 2010
I think this school is the bomb and no matter who says its not I will always remember this school for its excellence. I thnk the programs are good. Mr.Chism is a great principal. Ms.Adams, Ms Gordon, and Ms Agius are great teachers.

Posted March 30, 2010
Ben Ross Public School Academy is a wonderful school. Because of the work our teachers do to help us to achieve better of ourselves in academic achievement. Our principle Eric Chism, and other teacher's like to stay after school to help us student's achieve more in afterschool tutoring.

Ben Ross Public School Academy 1

Posted March 28, 2010
I am extremely disappointed with this school. It has nothing that is advertised!!! I pulled my son (was in 7th grade) out in the middle of last year due to the poor management and leadership (or lack of it I should say). I do not recommend this school. I hear they have a new principal now but things are no better than last year.

Ben Ross Public School Academy
8525 Cole Dr, Warren, MI  48093
Last modified Ben Ross Public School Academy is a Charter school
Ben Ross Public School Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 41 reviews.