PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My Children have been attending Crown of Life for 3 years. It is a perfect setting for all kids. Small classrooms, and the teachers care more about the kids than I have ever seen. They are not there for a paycheck or to get the summers off, they are there to make sure the kids learn what they need to learn. I highly recommend this school to anyone.

My children have been attending Crown of Life for for over two years now and it is the best move I every made for them. We attended a charter school after home schooling my oldest for two years and have been amazed by the transformation of our children. The schoool is small and the teachers work with you to help your child get the best from their education. We have our struggles but the teachers, pastor and students are good people and they are learning so much here compared to their other school and the school also allows are kids to be kids with plenty of time to get outside and have a some fun time. one thing my kids loved when they started was the fact that their teachers played with them outside (soccer, basketball etc..) they were amazed a frankly so were we. Thank Crown of Life!

Last modified Crown Of Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8