Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Snooty staff, unprofessional, they talk about students and private issues in front of other students, staff and parents that don't need to hear or know about personal things. They threaten to take away Valentine's Day parties from a kid who isn't writing fast enough due to having a broken thumb. They don't really imply IEPs very well.

We are new to this school. I immediately felt comfortable. The principal goes above and beyond for his students, and his secretary does so much. My son really likes going to this school!

My son has attended Indian Hills for the last two grades. Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Peters are great teachers. They have helped him so much through his work. I can see so much difference in his learning. The staff there is great. There are always there if the kids or parents need help.

Mr. Smith is the most awesome principal. IH has great teachers and a family atmosphere.

I can't say enough good things about her 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Carline. She is absolutely outstanding and my daughter just loves her and her new school! She attended a private school last year as well and we had an awful experience. I was very pleasantly surprised when she came here to Indian Hills. Mr. Smith, the principal, is very good at what he does and the staff are caring.

My daughter has attended three schools in as many years, all in different states. As difficult as this can be, I have to say that my daughter loves going to school and being around the positive, motivating and caring staff at Indian Hills. It is very encouraging that the staff realizes that there is more to school than just teaching and homework. It is a very important social setting for our children and may I add their first real exposure to learning how to deal with varying situations. This exposure allows our children to learn from the choices they make and forms a strong foundation for the future. My daughter is now in third grade and loves going to school and learning new things. I would like to commend all the staff for their dedication, genuine caring, hard work and patience that they express each and every day. Thank You.

Last modified Indian Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.