Bad
Good

We have been at Washington for 5 years now, and it's great! The teachers are wonderful and the parents who volunteer are amazing. My kids always look forward to school because the PTO events, teachers and staff.

The school is new to us this year and my daughter really has enjoyed it. We really could use the money to plan more events and better the equipment that is there. We came from a school with a beautiful computer lab. Something like that would really benefit the kids.

This school is awesome! There is so much parent involvement. The principal has his performance rated by the parents/staff and really cares about being the best leader possible. There is a genuine interest for the well-being of each child. My son is thriving under the care of the teachers and administration of this school, both academically and socially. This school is one of the key factors that keep me living in this town.

My son attends Washington Elementary and we have been very happy with the teachers and staff. We look forward to the years ahead!

The teachers take a great interest in the students from preschool to high school. Even after the kids move on to middle or high school, the teachers ask about the kids are genuinely happy to see them. It truly is like having extended family. I have seen a greater commitment from the children, teachers and parents, and look forward to great things happen at Washington.

We have been attending Washington for 4 years and the school has been great. It is a small community and with everyone helping and doing their share whether in the classroom or for larger events it really makes a huge difference. The teachers and staff are great. Our little school needs all the help it could get in a Michigan economy.

Great school for our grandchildren to learn and grow. WONDERFUL teachers and staff.

The principal, teachers and ladies in the front office are always there for the children. They always want whats best for your child.

The teachers are great and the kids are very proud of what they are accomplishing!

The staff members at Washington elementary are EXCEPTIONAL! My Daughter has attended Washington elementary for 6 yrs which Includes 2 yrs of pre-school. She is and has been on the honor roll and received level 1 advanced status scoring on her MEAP tests in BOTH reading and mathematics. I have to say my daughter is definitely very bright, but I must extend credit to the teachers and other staff members that have helped her to excel and reach her potential. The incredible level of communication between teachers and parents is outstanding at Washington elementary. The Parent volunteers must also be given praise for the great role models they are and their tremendous dedication.

Last modified Washington Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.