Bad
Good

To say that Hevel is excellent would be an understatement. I just had my 5th grader finish up there with Mr. Jenema (who was a wonderful teacher) another great teacher is Mrs. Stein(4th grade). By far a favorite is Who my daughter had for kindergarten 2012-13 Ms. Trush! She was everything a kindergarten teacher should be and then some! Mr. Phillips does an excellent job of heading a school that has a perfect balance of fun and structure. There is always such a welcome and community type feeling when you walk through the door all while having high standards of safety! LOVE this school! A++

excellent school with great teachers and principal is very involved.

The Principal, Mr.Phillips is very professional and very compassionate and also the two teachers my kids have Mrs. Trush kindergarten and Mr. Jenema are so loved by my children and they make them feel very comfortable and they make learning fun. I am a licensed social worker with the state of michigan and I have to say I am extremely impressed with this school. It is always so clean and I feel my kids are in learning in a clean and safe environment.

My son just started Kindergarten and so far I am really impressed with the way the have things set up. His teacher, Mrs. Trush is great and the principle is very visable and seems connected to the children. I also like how organized they are and feel my child is safe. They do a great job of moving the kids from bus to playground to classroom.

Last modified Hevel Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.