Posted July 24, 2010
Excellent pre-K/Kindergarten program. You won't find a better private or public program. You get small class sizes and evaluations for reading, spelling and math. The children are taught to their ability. If your child is advanced - this is the place for you. They will challenge your child every day and assess progress periodically. My son was moved to 1st grade math in Kindergarten and he still loves math. No other school I talked to was willing to accommodate his "talent".

Posted June 14, 2010
I have 2 sons who attented Krambrooke. The young 5yr old program (Jr Kindergarten) followed by Kindergarten were the best schooling foundation for my boys. The option of full or half day, small class sizes, the attention given to each child and Awesome Teachers are just a few wonderful points. My older son had Mrs Young and to this day (now in 4th grade) she is his favorite teacher. My younger son had Mrs. Kanaby who we just loved. The staff and teachers at Krambrooke truely care about each student from the heart. I highly recommened and do often Krambrooke Griffin Academy.

Posted January 26, 2010
My daughter has attended the summer program and loved it. The private school, while small, is like homeschooling away from home. The kids get so much attention, and you feel like the teachers genuinely care about your child. I couldn't believe the IOWA scores and that a kindergartener could score at a first grade level. The teachers work really hard to make sure the children are learning and having fun.

Krambrooke Children's Center 0

Posted September 26, 2009
my daughter has been in this school and overall it is just ok. there are a couple of employees whom deal with the children are unprofessional and rude to the children. also the atmosphere is depressing as you enter it is very dark with no light and you can barely see your shoes. also the summer program was very dull with only one or two field trips the whole summer. I was very disappointed as i thought my child would have more fun. it is also not the cleanest daycare/school.

Krambrooke Children's Center 1

Posted July 07, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009

Krambrooke Children's Center 0

Posted July 22, 2008
It is getting close to 'Back To School' time. If your thinking of a New School or your childs First School. Look no further. Check out Krambrooke-Griffin! You hit the JACKPOT ! The school is a blessing. The pre-K and Kindergarten programs are the best. The student to teacher ratio is a Big Plus! I can't believe how much my children learned last year. The safe, well organized one on one learning environment is wonderful. All the teachers are to be commended. Music lessons,computer lab, after school activities, clubs, art, field trips, latch key, day care, fun summer learning programs, advanced math and much more... The Owners and Teachers are truly dedicated to providing the best education and learning environment for Your Children. The parents are fantastic. Our children will be attending Krambrooke thru 8 th grade. Until then, I have peace of mind as far as educating them.

Krambrooke Children's Center 4

Posted July 09, 2008
this is great school for children who realy need that one to one attention. Class size is very small and it makes things a lot easier when youare trying to teach a difficult lesson.

Posted May 22, 2008
The negative reviews about Krambrooke-Griffin are probably from the parents of the kids that are disruptive in the classroom and have been suspended, or had detentions. This school is a place that all children can learn at their own pace. Iif there is behavior problems it is addressed immediately and when it is not resolved thru the parents discipline it is then resolved thru the school and there right to have the student removed from the class until the behavior is under control. It is not fair to the other children in the class to be subjected to a behavior from a peer who is not willing to follow the rules that are set in the school. Those parents should be more involved with discipline and implementing the rules in school, class and in the world.

Posted May 20, 2008
My daughter has attended this school for nine years. Over the years she has received the love (yes love), nurturing and instruction that is necessary to succeed. I am concerned over the parent who feels there are behavior problems at Krambrooke. There are prblems at every school, private or public. The question is whether or not the parent is willing to work with the faculty to correct the problems at hand. Schools are not babysitters, nor are they the cure all for issues that come through the doors. Each child is different and learns in different ways. Some relish the arts, others are academically inclined but socially unsure. My daughter has thrived at Krambrooke. There is no eutopia, or else we'd all have our children there. My daughter on the other hand feel she has found hers. She's happy, safe and thriving. It's what I always wanted. Mary

Krambrooke Children's Center
59027 Van Dyke, Washington, MI  48094
Last modified Krambrooke Children's Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-K
Krambrooke Children's Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews.