Waterford Township, MI

Donelson Hills Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2014
I am a parent who has 2 children attending this school. I am now looking into taking my children out of this school district because I feely children are not benefiting academically here. Each class has over 22 students per 1 teacher. It's a disgrace!!!

Posted September 27, 2013
My school is Donelson Hills. The school is amazing. The leadership is excellent. Very friendly staff. I really like the fact that there is open communication between the faculty and the parents. I am made aware of the curriculium to be covered on a weekly basis. When comapring to other schools such as private, there is no comparison. The faculty at Donelson makes learninfg fun for the students which increases the morale and motivation to learn. Ther personal one on one experice with the faculty shows the great leadership skills of the principal. My childrem have learned so much in one school year. I am amaszed at how much my children have learned so far. My children come home happy. I love the fact that reading is is enforced to increase the reading skills of the students. I was concerned about the rating of the school and after personal experience, I realized that meant nothing to me when you see the growth and knowledge my children have increased over the years, I would recommend Donelson to anyone considering an alternative option due to the rating. I have been very happy so far and would not trade the school for any other.

Posted August 30, 2012
All three of my children have attended Donelson Hills and I think the entire staff is amazing.

Donelson Hills Elementary School 1

Posted August 31, 2011
This school is on the lower end of the education scale. Never any homework sent home and I feel my daughter's learning ability suffered here. The principle is clueless and the staff are rude. I'm glad we moved and got a great new school that I think will be tons way better.

Donelson Hills Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Donelson Hills has wonderful, caring staff. They always seem to go the extra mile.

Donelson Hills Elementary School 2

Posted May 12, 2009

Posted January 09, 2009

Posted November 16, 2008

Posted July 29, 2008
This school has been a great experience for all three of my children who have attended. The staff really cares, and the PTA works hard to make sure the children and the teaching staff have everything they need to be successful. Even new families feel welcome when they walk in the doors of this building!

Posted September 12, 2007

Donelson Hills Elementary School
2690 Wewoka Road, Waterford Township, MI  48328
Last modified Donelson Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donelson Hills Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top