Waterford Township, MI
Students enrolled: 1,101

Pierce Middle School 3

Posted November 03, 2011
Parent that is looking to relocate to Waterford. Checking out the schools in this area.

Posted July 14, 2011
Our son attended Pierce his 8th grade year because the school district had to close down Crary Middle School (where he had been attending previously). As a parent who attended Pierce when I was in middle school, I was pleased to see that the staff at Pierce is maintaining the high quality standards that were there when I was a student. The teachers we worked with were all great, and very good at communicating information. We valued the use of EdLine and Parent Portal so we could track our son's assignments and grades. Teachers were great at answering questions and getting back to us. The principal is dedicated to educating the students there in the best ways possible. I only wish that our State government would quite cutting funding to our schools so that all our district schools could provide more resources and programs. Pierce staff do a good job, and the PTSA at Pierce is invaluable and provides additional funding for programs for the staff/teachers. I encourage all parents to get involved at Pierce and volunteer to help the PTSA.

Pierce Middle School 0

Posted October 24, 2008
Pierce Middle School could pay more attention to the condition of the school and school grounds. I find the staff of teachers I have worked with so far to be very good. I am still trying to figure out if the school principal is enforcing the rules.

Posted September 22, 2008
Pierce is an average school with average finances however the staff is excellent. In addition one would be hard pressed to find a school with more spirit. Pierce is also fortunate to have a superb PTSA and outstanding parent volunteer. Overall a really great school.

Pierce Middle School 3

Posted May 03, 2007

Pierce Middle School 5

Posted February 11, 2007
Pierce Middle School is tremendous. I am a seventh grade student here and I am willing to debate that my school as well as teachers are the best. The teachers here make sure that my classmates and I understand what we have been taught before they move on. The teachers are very courteous and helpful and get a lot of respect from other parents and students. Pierce is safe and I enjoy it here.

Pierce Middle School 5

Posted January 20, 2007
In my experience, the staff of Pierce middle school (and many other Waterford Schools) is the best kept secret in Michigan. I can not believe that the staff can do the wonderful job they do under questionable conditions. If you are looking for a school where your child will get great opportunities and a professional caring staff look no further.

Posted December 14, 2006

Pierce Middle School 1

Posted June 08, 2005
Pierce Middle School has to be the work school in the state of Michigan. The staff is extremely unprofessional. They are replacing the entire administartion next year and I am not sure which school they will go to but you may want to check to make sure its not your school.

Pierce Middle School 1

Posted May 15, 2005

Pierce Middle School
5145 Hatchery Road, Waterford Township, MI  48329
Last modified Pierce Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pierce Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top