Waterford Township, MI

Cooley Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2008
Cooley has wonderful teachers, great parent involvement. Unfortunately the principal is more interested in her bottom line than the education of students. The parking at the school and traffic through this quiet little neighborhood are a nightmare.

Cooley Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2008
This is a very involved group of parents and grand parents. It really needs sidewalks on Highfield. That would greatly reduce the traffic in and out of the lot. The lot also needs to be bigger. I would like to see a bit more homework, and field trips.

Cooley Elementary School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
I believe Cooley is a nurturing, fair, and quality school. Any time I want to discuss my child's progress or a concern or question I might have, the educators are happy to converse. My child's education is one of the most important endeavors in his life and I trust in the eduation he receives here.

Cooley Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2006
My son absolutely loves Cooley. He has had great teachers and I think he is getting a great education. I can read the things that come home from school with my son and know he is learning at a great school.

Cooley Elementary School 2

Posted December 03, 2005
I would like to say that Waterford Schools and Cooley elementary are plauged with leadership incompatence. I have recently placed my child in private schools. I was the best move we could have made. The only bad thing is he was behind academicly.

Cooley Elementary School 5

Posted January 26, 2004
It has been my experience at Cooley that the teachers and Principle are an exceptional team. They have made my 5 years at cooley wonderful! My children have been given the highest level of education!

Cooley Elementary School
2000 Highfield Road, Waterford Township, MI  48329
Last modified Cooley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cooley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top