Bad
Good

This is our first year here at cooley, sure got lucky with having Mrs. Baker

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

This is our first year at cooley, mrs . Baker is wonderful and the Spanish teacher is great too. They are both very caring, love their work, and make learning positive and fun

Develops character: Agree

Caring teachers and staff, team work atmosphere cooley is a happy and positive place to be

Cooley has wonderful teachers, great parent involvement. Unfortunately the principal is more interested in her bottom line than the education of students. The parking at the school and traffic through this quiet little neighborhood are a nightmare.

This is a very involved group of parents and grand parents. It really needs sidewalks on Highfield. That would greatly reduce the traffic in and out of the lot. The lot also needs to be bigger. I would like to see a bit more homework, and field trips.

I believe Cooley is a nurturing, fair, and quality school. Any time I want to discuss my child's progress or a concern or question I might have, the educators are happy to converse. My child's education is one of the most important endeavors in his life and I trust in the eduation he receives here.

My son absolutely loves Cooley. He has had great teachers and I think he is getting a great education. I can read the things that come home from school with my son and know he is learning at a great school.

Last modified Cooley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.