Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 18, 2015
This is our first year here at cooley, sure got lucky with having Mrs. Baker

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
We are very happy with and grateful for our daughters first teacher here at cooley, mrs. Gail Baker kindergarten teacher. She is wonderful so caring and loves her job and it shows very much, she is very organized and cares about the children and also the parents. I am thankful we have such a wonderful teacher..

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted November 18, 2015
This is our first year at cooley, mrs . Baker is wonderful and the Spanish teacher is great too. They are both very caring, love their work, and make learning positive and fun

Develops honesty: Agree

Posted November 18, 2015
Caring teachers and staff, team work atmosphere cooley is a happy and positive place to be

Cooley Elementary School 3

Posted August 17, 2008
Cooley has wonderful teachers, great parent involvement. Unfortunately the principal is more interested in her bottom line than the education of students. The parking at the school and traffic through this quiet little neighborhood are a nightmare.

Cooley Elementary School 4

Posted June 25, 2008
This is a very involved group of parents and grand parents. It really needs sidewalks on Highfield. That would greatly reduce the traffic in and out of the lot. The lot also needs to be bigger. I would like to see a bit more homework, and field trips.

Posted March 28, 2008
I believe Cooley is a nurturing, fair, and quality school. Any time I want to discuss my child's progress or a concern or question I might have, the educators are happy to converse. My child's education is one of the most important endeavors in his life and I trust in the eduation he receives here.

Posted November 06, 2006
My son absolutely loves Cooley. He has had great teachers and I think he is getting a great education. I can read the things that come home from school with my son and know he is learning at a great school.

Cooley Elementary School 2

Posted December 03, 2005
I would like to say that Waterford Schools and Cooley elementary are plauged with leadership incompatence. I have recently placed my child in private schools. I was the best move we could have made. The only bad thing is he was behind academicly.

Posted January 26, 2004
It has been my experience at Cooley that the teachers and Principle are an exceptional team. They have made my 5 years at cooley wonderful! My children have been given the highest level of education!

2000 Highfield Road, Waterford Township, MI  48329
Last modified Cooley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.