Waterford Kettering High School 3

Posted January 17, 2014
Waterford Kettering High School: Great school, great teachers and staff. Trying to get into the school (as in the morning)? HORRIBLE! When are they going to do something about the entrance? This has been going on for years. If there were ever an incident at the school (God forbid) where an evacuation was required it would be pure chaos!! Parents would be fighting each other to get in with no way out, not to mention emergency services with the situation with the two lane entrance. Then, after dropping off your child at school, getting out is as much of an ordeal as getting in. I don't even encounter this much back up on Telegraph Rd!! I ask you, when in the world are you going to find a solution?!

Waterford Kettering High School 2

Posted May 26, 2013
Waterford Kettering is slightly below average. I formerly attended this high school and went on to be a moderately successful engineer, but could not even get accepted at Michigan State with a 3.5 GPA and 26 on my ACT from this school. After some work am now going to UM Ann Arbor for my Master's. Their math and science classes were a mixed bag (some good teachers and some bad). The Language arts and history teachers were worthless. My foreign language classes (german) were great!

Waterford Kettering High School 1

Posted October 08, 2012
Not impressed at all with Waterford School District. The middle school passed my child that was suspended 3/4 of the school year, half of which was consecutive. How do you pass a child that was not even in school?

Posted August 16, 2011
I would like to say thanks for the information good and bad to review. I'm in the middle of moving back downstate around the Waterford area and one of my biggest struggles is finding the right school that will fit my son's needs. This is his first year attending High School. He has a mild case of Autism and has a hard time remembering things. My only wish is that whatever school he attends I hope the teachers will be patient and give him the time and learning he deserves.

Waterford Kettering High School 1

Posted October 19, 2009
This school is the worst ever! the teachers teach you nothing!

Posted October 11, 2009

Posted October 11, 2009
I love waterford kettering schools. Great place for teaching and learning.

Posted October 03, 2009
I have 3 boys who have already gone through Waterford schools and my youngest just started at Kettering this year. I love Waterford Schools.

Posted September 23, 2009
Waterford Kettering is one of the greatest schools because of it's leader, Josh Wenning. He is a strong advocate for kids and welcomes kids and parents into his office for all reasons and at all times.

Posted July 05, 2009
It is a really great school, my son attended for two year and then switched to mott, his grades really dropped. Mott's teachers were no where near as good as ketterings. At kettering my son said they are more hands on, and pay more attention to their students. And at mott they dont focus on each child

Waterford Kettering High School
2800 Kettering Drive, Waterford Township, MI  48329
Last modified Waterford Kettering High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waterford Kettering High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top