Bad
Good

Posted September 21, 2015
This is our 9th year at Knudsen between my two sons and we honestly have had a great experience. The teachers care and make the classrooms enjoyable while making sure the focus is on learning. There are always lots of fun events to bring the school together as a whole and allow the families to get to know each other. Great school!

Posted March 29, 2015
My boys thrived and benefited, from caring teachers who went above and beyond. The teachers at Crescent Lake are amazing

Knudsen Elementary School 3

Posted February 13, 2015
Bullying has been an issue at this school for my child, who is in the 3rd grade and this is her 2nd year at Knudson. My child has been bullied and physically hit several times since she started here. The principal seems to be reluctant to address or discipline the students who have hit my child. My child came home twice with lumps on her head caused by another student and I wasn't even notified by the school. I've spoke with the principal several times and contacted the Board of Ed., they seem to play down the severity of the situation and little or nothing has been done to the students that have hit my child. I'm deeply discouraged and disgusted with the handling of the bullying that has occurred against my child. A lot of the bullying has occurred on the bus and the principal explained she had no control over what happens on the bus. Wow!!! I guess the district's student code of conduct doesn't apply there. I have plans to discontinue my child riding the bus and possibly have her change schools. Now, my child's seems to be tolerant of getting hit and more reluctant to report it. Bullying should never be tolerated!

Posted January 03, 2015
We love Knudsen. Great teachers, great principal. We have been here for 3 years with 6 more to go.

Knudsen Elementary School 1

Posted May 20, 2014
Teachers are ok But my daughter is 6 and my son is 3 daughter good here son goes to walled lake schools and her is ahead of her in most classes. Principal is a very rude person and when confronted goes straight to lying. Thought we are trying to teach our kids not to lie. We'll I guess just look at there ratings.

Knudsen Elementary School

Posted October 09, 2010
Great teachers, administrators, and parent involvement.

Posted May 11, 2005
Knudsen is a great school. All the teachers are wonderful and the Principal is awesome!

Knudsen Elementary School
5449 Crescent Road, Waterford Township, MI  48327
Last modified Knudsen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knudsen Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top