PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have been going here fo 2 years. I think the sports they offer are great. I have a lot of good friends here and we are in a safe, casual enviroment.

The academics, the staff are at the top of the charts. The parents and students have a lot of spirit. This is the little school that could. True, it needs cosmetic updating, but what it lacks in appearance, it gains in academics and caring support from staff. Low class sizes and the teachers have all been at the school for quite some time - the lowest on the totem pole has been there 7 years. The kids all have respect and together everyone works for the best of all involved.

I have a son you has been going to this school for the past 4 years. I truly believe that my son is being challenged. Parent involvement is highly encouraged the homework can be hard along with the projects. My son has meet some really great friends it's like a big happy family that cares your not just a number or a check book. Christian environment is a bonus. I feel my child is in a safe environment that promotes high morals. I believe it has made my child a better person. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified St Stephen Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8