PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted February 04, 2009
I have been going here fo 2 years. I think the sports they offer are great. I have a lot of good friends here and we are in a safe, casual enviroment.

St Stephen Lutheran School

Posted February 14, 2008
The academics, the staff are at the top of the charts. The parents and students have a lot of spirit. This is the little school that could. True, it needs cosmetic updating, but what it lacks in appearance, it gains in academics and caring support from staff. Low class sizes and the teachers have all been at the school for quite some time - the lowest on the totem pole has been there 7 years. The kids all have respect and together everyone works for the best of all involved.

Posted January 22, 2007
I have a son you has been going to this school for the past 4 years. I truly believe that my son is being challenged. Parent involvement is highly encouraged the homework can be hard along with the projects. My son has meet some really great friends it's like a big happy family that cares your not just a number or a check book. Christian environment is a bonus. I feel my child is in a safe environment that promotes high morals. I believe it has made my child a better person. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 11, 2003
I have more than one child in this school and am very happy with it. It makes me very comfortable in todays society to have teachers and staff who truly care about my family. The principal has addressed my concerns in a Christian manner.

Posted August 10, 2003
We were very satisfied with the education and leadership that this school provides. My son is much better prepared for high school than he would have been at any other school. I love the christian environment and my family has always been made to feel welcome and safe. The staff are caring and know my children and family personally. I encourage anyone looking for a friendly, christian school with high standards to come visit.

St Stephen Lutheran School 2

Posted August 03, 2003
I was not overly impressed with this school. St. Stephen Luthern ECC lacked good leadership. When a situation was brought to their attention they tried to dismiss it and deal with it the simplest way and they did not consider how it would affect the children. They did not take care of the core problem. I do not feel my child was safe at this school and the leadership did not even follow their own discipline policy from their own handbook. This is supposed to be a Christian environment and that is why I had chosen this school and was very disappointed. I think the educational portion is the same as all of the other preschools.

St Stephen Lutheran School
4860 Midland Avenue, Waterford Township, MI  48329
Last modified St Stephen Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Stephen Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top