PK|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

My family has spent the last 4 years with having my two daughter's attend this school. The staff has gone above and beyond to ensure my daughters were loved, taught social skills, and academically ready for kindergarten. Both my daughters are going to kindergarten as readers. I toured other schools in the area and truly felt that this place was the best around. We have had a great 4 years and that is because of the wonderful programming developed by the directors and the wonderful time and attention given by the caregivers of the school.

I was super excited to enroll my 2 yr old daughter in the school. I read the reviews, made a couple of tours. I was quite excited about her attended. I met her teacher and she seemed quite pleasant, as well as the other staff and directors. I really valued the communication. They provide a daily record to account for diaper changes, meals and child's mood and activities. I was told to call as much as possible. I was pleased. The first day, we were given notice of a past due bill close to $700! I am not sure why they would allow us to start attending if we owed so much. I clarified things with their administration and provided email confirmation (DHS-Applicant) but still began to receive bills and incur fees. The third day My daughter came home with a dry crusted nose. I raised a concern and they said it would be addressed. The fourth day my daughter came home with feces smeared in her diaper and near leaking out on the edges and she had developed an acute case of diaper rash! The diaper rash was the worst ever and required medical attention. I called the school and had a discussion about not getting any notice about my daughter's medical concerns. They responded they are not required to record issues with diaper rash. What happened to the communication! Allegedly she had been changed at 3 pm and had a BM. I changed her diaper at home at 4:30 and found this horror. Also, that day my Mother called to check on my daughter and she complained that the people were very rude and curt to her on the phone not providing much information. It did not seem like it would be the type of center to have such issues but I could not risk any further challenges at my daughters expense. This was a case of too much too soon. I pulled my daughter out immediately in fear of having her at risk of neglect and fear of continued billing. The administration did call me but there was not much that could be said, I took pictures. Her diaper was full of urine and feces. It looked like an old diaper. The severity of her rashes did not develop in one and a half hours. My aspirations were quickly deflated.

All three of my children have attended Paradigm. My eldest started middle school this year and my youngest will start kindergarten in the fall. We have been so impressed with how much our boys learned while attending Paradigm. The staff is incredibly attentive and made each one of our boys feel special. I would highly recommend Paradigm to anyone looking for a loving, safe environment for their kids to grow both academically and socially.

We have been at Paradigm for 5 years and we have enjoyed ever minute. We know our kids are in great hands while we are at work. The teachers work hard with all the children and teach them so much. Our boys have fun and talk about everything they learned and did on the drive home :) This school is a great choice for both daycare and preschool.

My kids have attending Paradigm for a little over a year now. I really appreciate the fact that it's not only a daycare center, but offers preschool as well. I love all the teacher's there and you know that they love my kids as well.

i really genuinely love this school for my son and would recommend it to anyone and everyone looking for a daycare/school for their child/ren. the staff is wonderful, the building is safe and clean, and the children actually learn instead just being babysat. thank you, paradigm!

My oldest son started here right before he turned 2. He attended daycare as well as the preschool for both 3 and 4 year olds. He was more than ready for Kindergarten, even as a young 5. There is low turnover wtih the teachers themselves. Now my younger son attends the Old Bridgers class and has the same teachers my almost six year old had back then! It is great to have a sense of family and feel like you really know the caregivers. The Directors care about the kids and are teachers themselves. I interviewed a lot of different centers. This one has a different approach, which I like, and has worked marvelously for my two children. I would recommend this daycare and preschool to family and firends.

Paradigm is a wonderful school that my son has enjoyed going to for nearly five years now. The staff is very professional and the facility is well kept. I would highly recommend this daycare/preschool to everyone.

Both of our son's attend Paradigm and we love it, our oldest will be heading to Kindergarten this fall. All the teachers are great, as well as, the directors. Our kids love it here, one review stated their child came home ill, ever think it could be the parents that send them to daycare sick that are the problem. The building is always clean, not sure what this person is talking about, don't think they do either. I am so happy our child has been going there, he has been well cared for and both of my children are treated by all teachers like their own children. I would recommend this daycare to anyone that asked me for trusted place to send their children!!

As an assistant teacher at Paradigm I would like to say that this is a wonderful daycare! Having worked at plenty of other daycare's around Michigan, this is the one of the most high quality child cares I have seen! I have left daycare's because I have felt that they were horrible and I didn't want to be a part of the program, but at Paradigm I hope to stay for years to come. The building is clean, we staff clean every room, and vacuum every room during nap time, and we vacuum the nap room right after nap. I have never seen a child go home wet before. If a child gets sick at our childcare, its just because something is going around..it will happen at any childcare, or school. We sanitize everything throughout the day, multiple times a day to ensure a safe environment for the kids. Thank you!

Last modified Paradigm Care & Enrichment Center is a Private school that serves grade PK