Wayland, MI

R.J. Steeby School 5

Posted December 07, 2013
My children attend R.J. Steeby Elementary and I have never been more pleased. The leadership in this school signifies active involvement in the students' learning. Teachers are concerned about my children and all students in their classrooms. There are many opportunities for parents to become involved in the school and their child's learning. I love the Steeby Supercats.

R.J. Steeby School 5

Posted December 07, 2013
Steeby is an outstanding school. The staff and principal; Mrs. Nowling; are warm and welcoming. My kids are doing GREAT academically. I love Steeby and the Supercats.

R.J. Steeby School 4

Posted January 14, 2009
Mr. Coughlin the new principal has helped the attitude and atmosphere of this school. My son has attended here to last 2 years and I hope my son coming up in the next couple of years can enjoy Mr. Coughlin as his pricipal also. The school needed some changes.

R.J. Steeby School
435 East Superior Street, Wayland, MI  49348
Last modified R.J. Steeby School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R.J. Steeby School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top