Posted September 12, 2014
I am so glad I made the decision to send my daughter here. This is her third year at St. Mary's and she has continued to thrive. The small class sizes allow for a more individualized approach to learning which is great for kids just starting out. The things my daughter has absorbed over the last couple years is astonishing! She began reading early into kindergarten and hasn't looked back. While the demands of a private school can be a challenge, the rewards far outweigh the sacrifices. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted December 18, 2013
Could not be happier with this school for my children. The teachers and families are a wonderful community for learning.

St. Mary School 1

Posted October 30, 2013
Just a thought....perhaps the teachers should spend less time on Facebook during the day and actually teaching....Facebook is great, but during the actual activity and showing the kids - very interesting......also perhaps not friending "us" parents may help as well! Hmmmmmm, just a though!

St. Mary School 1

Posted August 18, 2013
Best thing we did was leave this school! If you are in the "in" crowd with some administrators than your child will be fine. Make sure you watch who you question or upset - especially in the lunch room area! Should have left sooner!

Posted August 08, 2013
Academically superior!! Staff wonderful!! The best money I spent was investing in the future of my 5 Grandchildren!

St. Mary School 2

Posted May 02, 2013
Best thing we did was move schools. We are now blessed to have our child at a school where they are challenged and encouraged to think outside of the box, something that was never permitted in several grades at this school, in particular the 4th grade.

Posted February 13, 2013
St. Mary Catholic is an EXCELLENT school. My daughter has been there for two years, and my oldest was there from 2nd to 8th grade. I am extremely happy with the new principal. She is very involved, and makes herself readily available. I can't stress enough how important it is to have a good Kindergarten teacher so they have the right foundation to start out. Sr. Theresa was an absolute Godsend! My daughter was reading books before Thanksgiving break! She doesn't "baby" them, and uses a right combination of compassion and tough love. I also love the smaller class sizes. In first grade, there are only 14 kids. I am highly satisfied with St. Marys of Wayne!

St. Mary School 2

Posted February 06, 2013
I can honestly say that the best thing that I did for my child was to send them to another school. The horrible things that were experienced last year had such and adverse affect on my child's outlook- being told that the work was not up to par. Fortunately the damage that was done has been reversed by a caring and loving staff at another school - and being told that creativity is welcome. I would check deeply into the school prior to sending your child here.

Posted April 26, 2012
Not sure why previous post was deleted? I am I not allowed to say that we love the SCHOOL community but don't feel as welcome in the PARISH community by the new Pastor?? By the way, we have given him 4 years and he is not what we need. Again, great school from top to bottom. We have been there for over 15 years. However, we are leaving because of the pastor.

Posted April 25, 2012
What a great community!!! The School held their first auction last Saturday and it was a huge success!! I have to admit, I was a little skeptical when our principal first shared his idea with us as parents. I am glad that he and the planning committee stayed the course and made the event happen. It was truly a great event and everyone had a wonderful time. Thank you to everyone who worked so hard.

St. Mary School