Wayne, MI

Posted July 02, 2013
This school is AMAZING. Everything I wanted for my child; small class sizes, great teachers, sports, music, drama, foreign language, a loving atmosphere, academic excellence.... It's worth every penny!

Posted September 29, 2011
My two children attended St. Michael's. The teachers are fantastic. The school consistently scores above average on national standardized tests. My kids enjoyed the extra programs like band, sports, and choir. The Christian influence on my children was the number one benefit.

Posted July 03, 2009
The staff is wonderful and caring. I have had 3 children graduate from there, one with special needs and everyone did all they could to make it a positive experince for all of them.

Posted January 17, 2008
Excellent! Fantastic, caring teachers. Terrific curriculm. My 2 oldest children went k-8 and are now in high school and have always done very well academically. I have 3 more there and still love it!

St Michael Lutheran School
3003 Hannan Road, Wayne, MI  48184
Last modified St Michael Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Michael Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top