Posted November 25, 2012
My daughter has gone here for 2 years now and this is THE best school she has been to. The teachers and staff are wonderful and caring. She actually learns while she is there instead of being ignored by her teacher or bullied by the other kids. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend this school to others.

Posted April 17, 2010
This is a great school for my Autistic Son

Roosevelt/Mcgrath Elementary School 4

Posted April 21, 2009
This school has been a positive experience for my daughter so far.

Posted August 26, 2005
i have 3 children who attend this school and i love it the children love it they also love all of their teachers including gym, art ect...i have not had one problem with my childrens classroom teacher ever! they have always been there to help and have always showed there interest and that they cared about our childrens education and lives in general i wouldn't want my children to attend any other elementary school.

Posted October 12, 2004
Roosevelt/Mcgrath Elementary does a simply outstanding job in educating our 10 year old! He is flourishing (although admittedly he may be a little too social...read talkative). We're looking for a larger house and this school is the major factor in us looking in the immediate area so that we can allow him to finish his 5th grade year here! The Principal, Mary Anne Garzon, has done a great job in assembling a top knotch staff that compliments her style of management. I really can't say enough about Roosevelt/McGrath.

Posted August 26, 2004
We moved to the Wayne-Westland School District from Plymouth-Canton last year. My children are getting more individualized educations and have smaller class sizes at Roosevelt-McGrath. The staff and administration are very attentive and willing to work with parents about any concerns or special needs of the students. Also, the school is very clean and orderly.

Posted June 03, 2004
My son just loves going to this school. Great teachers and staff.

Roosevelt/Mcgrath Elementary School
36075 Currier Street, Wayne, MI  48184
Last modified Roosevelt/Mcgrath Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Roosevelt/Mcgrath Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top