Wayne, MI

Posted March 12, 2011
I LOVE this school. I have 2 children attending and I think they are doing WONDERFUL. We are school of choice parents for a reason! TAPPS ( pto) Is wonderfula dn the pres Shawnn is a VERY hard working parent ad makes sure the kids have what thgey need AND deserve. Mrs. Accord (Ormsby) is the Principle She is AMAZING. She makes the Parents feel like they are truely a part of their children education. IMO this #2 rating is FAR far TOO low. Should m a MIN of a 7!!

Taft-Galloway Elementary School 4

Posted September 19, 2008
I have 2 children at this school and we enjoy the school very much. The teachers are easy to talk and so is the principal. The school keeps the parents involved almost everything. They focus on academics as well as teaching respect. Mrs. Ormsby is the principal and she is very dedicated to the school. I would and have recommended this school to many people.

Posted December 05, 2007

Taft-Galloway Elementary School 3

Posted April 09, 2004

Posted August 22, 2003
I have two children in this school, one is in second grade this year the other is in first. i have had the best experience with this school so far. I had trouble with my youngest learning some things and her teacher Mrs. Cieciek took the extra time out to help her just a little more. Mrs Goodwin is the first grade teacher and my youngest will have her,and I adore her very much she is the greatest with her students. The principal Mr. Hurley is awesome we couldn't get any better.

Taft-Galloway Elementary School
4035 Gloria Street, Wayne, MI  48184
Last modified Taft-Galloway Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Taft-Galloway Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top