Webberville, MI

Webberville High School 5

Posted August 04, 2015
I went to this school for my entire school career and now my children are attending, and I have never had a problem. My parents also went to school here, and all the teachers past and present know my entire family. I love that!

Webberville High School 4

Posted September 22, 2004
I have 3 children in the district and have had them involved for nine years. I love the small school atmosphere and personal attention I receive from the staff. The schools have new additions underway and others planned. There is a new superintendent who offers great leadership and vision. I am pleased with the schools and excited about the plans for the future.

Webberville High School 3

Posted March 03, 2004
Webberville is an alright school, except for the principal of the high school. Some of the teachers are great, but others are just as bad as the principal. There are often over-crowded classrooms and not enough teachers to help all of the students, although they do learn well. It is an alright school, but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone if they have trouble with teachers.

Webberville High School
309 East Grand River Road, Webberville, MI  48892
Last modified Webberville High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webberville High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top