Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

We have 3 children here and have nothing but great things to say. They are receptive to the students needs, genuinely care for the children and always seem to be striving for better.

Both my kids went here. Since we are School of Choice., my kids were not allowed to take the bus. We therefore had to spend $38 every day, to keep our kids in the school after care program. This is akin to having a second mortgage. The school gets the same state funding for both in-district and school of choice students. The district should allow school of choice students to ride the bus. This is a big economic hardship for us. We moved back to our own school district. The STEAM program is a marketing campaign,, no substance to it. Stay away from this school district.

My husband and I both graduated from Walled Lake Schools. It was important to us to keep our children in WLCSD as well. My husband went to Keith and now, our children do! It is a relief knowing they are in amazing hands. Mr. Pittman, the principal is involved, fun and very committed to going over and beyond for students, Keith families and staff. The teachers here are the best! State of Michigan just named a teacher at Keith, teacher of the year (Mrs. Arabo, 3rd grade). They do many fun, community driven and family oriented events. Highly recommend Keith and the entire WLCSD!

Keith has been outstanding since we started in K. Now in 2nd grade, my daughter is thriving.

This school has come a long way since the new principal Mr. Pittman took over a few years ago. It is a wonderful community of teachers, staff, parents and students. I am very happy with our experience here.

The teachers and Staff work with the children, just as if they were their own. I love everyone there.

My daughters absolutely love Keith. The teachers and support staff are amazing. We love Mr. Pittman, and he knows every student by name. It is an extremely friendly place and they all really care about the students.

Outstanding teachers with heavy parental involvement. This school has really taken off with new principal in place.

How can a great school become even greater? Add a new, energized principal that truly cares for his school and school community - from students and parents, to support staff and teachers. Our school sets extremely high standards for its students and staff, and it shows. Check us out!

Communication with parents is lacking, as well as the actual 'teaching a child to be a student' is not happening. First Grade was the only good year out of three, we are leaving.

Last modified Keith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.