West Bloomfield Township, MI

Posted September 30, 2014
Love It!!!! My daughter made a very easy transition from elementary to middle school and love the programs that are in place moving forward. The staffing and teachers are quick to responding to any questions and principal is aswsome.

Posted August 17, 2013
I'm a 8th grader here at olms and I have to say I love this school. The teachers love and care for all the students the staff is great. I love the many programs this school has. I'm very sad to say that this is my last year at olms

Orchard Lake Middle School 1

Posted August 03, 2012
There are no advanced programs for gifted children except in math. Smart students are never challenged and can get good grades without putting forth any effort. It does not prepare students for future academic challenges and there are many exclusive cliques that make shy students feel lonely.

Posted June 15, 2012
I must say I was afaird to send my daughter to olms but I am happy to say that Mrs. James and the staff goes above and beyond the call for her as a student.I love this school

Posted April 22, 2011
Your child will always feel at home in this school. Its very diverse lots of arts programs, and classes. One of the best schools out there!

Orchard Lake Middle School 3

Posted April 03, 2010
I graduated OLMS in June 2009. As mentioned below, it is indeed a school with diversity. How well a student does depends a lot on the student. OLMS has great learning oppurtunities, most teachers teach really well and the content is in-depth and good. Teachers attempt to enforce hard work on the students, but after a certain point it is totally up to the student. If you take complete charge of your academics and strive to excel, you will find that OLMS is not really hard. However, it prepares you greatly for high school. If you take advantage of all the good oppurtunities in OLMS, high school is going to be very easy.

Orchard Lake Middle School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
So im going to be honest-- olms is a school with great diversity. The school is yes very overpopulated and unfortunately 8 teachers have been laid off. I am an 8th grader who believes that the school has given me everything there is to offer a middle school student. The fine arts programs are an extremely proud accomplishment!! if you are considering orchard lake middle school please keep in mind that the school has many many children but has the typical middle school experience.

Posted June 09, 2008
I will graduate OLMS this week! I loved the school and throughly enjoyed every aspect of the fine arts program, and all of my academics. I had various teachers that I know will be unforgetable. OLMS is the place to be when it comes to succeeding. I will throughly miss this school but I am so thankful that I was a part of it for the last three years.

Orchard Lake Middle School 3

Posted April 17, 2008

Posted October 08, 2007
This is a very solid school. Principal leadership is excellent. A few teachers are not as good as others and seem to be biding their time but many of the teachers are outstanding and highly motivated. Student environment has improved under current administration.

Orchard Lake Middle School
6000 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield Township, MI  48322
Last modified Orchard Lake Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Orchard Lake Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top