Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted November 21, 2015
I want to thank our school principal and associate principal, Mr. Durecka and Mr. Gigniac. West Hills switched to 4th through 8th grade and I was extremely concerned that 4th and 5th graders are not mature enough physically or emotionally for the middle school environment. Now I see that under the leadership of these two the school is wonderful and my children are thriving. They have manged to foster a supportive, safe and exceptional learning environment for all the students regardless of their young age/grade. Thank you!

Posted November 21, 2015
I want to thank ank our school principal and associate principal, Mr. Durecka and Mr. Gigniac. West Hills switched to 4th through 8th grade and I was extremely concerned that 4th and 5th graders are not mature enough physically or emotionally for the middle school environment. Now I see that under the leadership of these two the school is wonderful and my daughter is thriving. They have manged to foster a supportive, safe and exceptional learning environment for all the students regardless of their young age/grade.

Posted March 25, 2014
West Hills is an amazing school. The teachers are smart, kind, creative and just incredible. The entire staff is wonderful! The principal and vice principal are kind, supportive and very approachable. West Hills is a wonderful place all around. I'm so happy my kids go there!

Posted March 25, 2014
West Hills Middle School is a great school to be a part of. We have many social action committees, we are huge community activists, we have numerous clubs and great sports teams. Everyone has a place here! Many of the kids that go to school here have parents that went here, too!

Posted July 01, 2013
West Hills is an amazing school. I just finished 4th grade there . When I first walked into west hills, I was so scared of the teachers and the older kids. I soon learned that the teachers are so nice and make the school a welcome place! My favorite teacher is Mrs. Semenas, she is always caring, helping and she has a big heart! The 6th, 7th and 8th graders are not mean at all and can be friends with the younger students! GO WEST HILLS <3

West Hills Middle School 1

Posted April 01, 2013
the teachers are bad, the staff is bad, you get in trouble for no reason. the school is stuck up, snobby, and it sucks. i cant wait for high school

Posted November 30, 2008
I've been at west hills for 3 years now and it rocks. im an 8th grader and still love it!! it is an awesome school. the teachers are the best and everyone at west hills is friendly. Go West Hills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted November 23, 2008
I am also a 6th grader and i was so nerves to go and meet the teachers. Now i love talking to them. West Hills rocks

Posted November 22, 2008
I think West Hills is an awesome school! I'm a new sixth grader and I love it so far. My favorite teacher is Mr. Middleton. Mr. Middleton, you rock!!!

Posted November 22, 2008
I love West Hills!!! I am a new 6th grader and I feel very comfortable going to school. It has so many coices for clubs and sports. It is also a very diverse school. If you are looking for a school to go to, West Hills is the one to choose.

2601 Lone Pine Road, West Bloomfield Township, MI  48323
Last modified West Hills Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 3-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.