West Branch, MI

Surline Elementary School 5

Posted September 26, 2013
We have just moved to the West Branch area from near Detroit MI. My son attends Surline Elementary and has never been happier to go to school. I see such a change in him and after school he says he misses school. They are doing something right! He has daily homework which I believe is great because it keeps him on his toes. The staff is very friendly and helpful, I have no problems with this school and I am glad we moved to West Branch!

Surline Elementary School
147 State Street, West Branch, MI  48661
Last modified Surline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Surline Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top