Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers and staff know each child and exceed at meeting their needs. Weather is just a smile or a friendly hug.. its nice to know the teachers and principal are really "there" to help.

Amount of homework: Agree

We receive a packet of homework at the beginning of each we so the children are aware of what is expected of them each night. It also shows them how to manage their time out of school to get what needs to be done ..done!

Develops character: Strongly agree

The Leader in Me Program really treats each child fairly and allows each student to feel like an individual responsible for themselves. They have a positive rewards feed back program as well that really allows children to strive to be their best and WANT to help others around them ! Its a wonderful thing to see them working together as a little community.

Love this School !! Both of my daughters attended this school and its fantastic ! The teachers know their students needs and meet them with exceptional care. The staff are always at the ready and are very willing to go the extra mile for your child. So different from when I was in school ! There are also wonderful in school programs for some students who are struggling with reading or math. I also like that even tho the office staff know me they ALWAYS ask for ID. It really eases my mind to know that they DO always follow protocol. The principal is also on hand and available. She knows the students by name and is walking the parking lot for the safety of our children!

Wildwood Elementary has a fantastic staff! They have embraced the Leader in Me program and the kids are flourishing. They are giving their students the skills and confidence to not only succeed in middle and high school but also to be successful adults. And the Watch DOGS program is a GREAT addition. Love seeing all of the Dads getting involved!

this is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a testthis is just a test

Wildwood is an amazing school! I feel confident that my children are in good hands and are getting a quality education. My kids are all achieving above grade level and are getting the support they need to further their academic progress. Since becoming a leader and me school, I've seen great things with the way they are planning ahead and taking more responsibility both in and out of school. My child worked with the speech teacher and we've seen tremendous growth in this area. The PTO is also phenomenal. Overall, I have no regrets about sending my kids to Wildwood and would highly recommend this school to others.

We have had an amazing experience at this school with both of my daughters. Every teacher my girls have had had been knowable, caring, and excellent at their job. They go the extra mile for their students! Parents are kept well informative about how their child is doing. The classes are brightly decorated and up to date with technology. The school is also a Leader In Me school and I loved the program. It prepares the kids to be leaders in the classroom and at home getting them ready for the future. It is an outstanding school and we have been very happy there.

Amount of homework: Agree

It is enough that keeps them on their toes but not that much that is overwhelming!!!!

We have had a great experience at this school!!! The teachers and staff have always been extremely helpful and very experienced in what they do!!! The school is in the Leader in Me program and it has been an awesome program for all students to be able to experience!!!!

Last modified Wildwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.