Bad
Good

P.D. Graham is a great school. The teachers and the principal are very driven and focused on the kids succeeding. My daughter cannot wait to go back after the summer break.

We are in our 6th year at P.D. Graham and continue to be happy. Teachers are committed to our kids and many of the parents make their kids and the school a high priority. The PTA works hard to provide "extras" like Accelerated Reader, Assemblies and planners, among many other things. They're always looking for new faces! "Many hands make light work!"

Test scores show how good a school it is for our children.

My daughter is currently in Mrs. Scott's first grade class. I cannot praise Mrs. Scott enough for the wonderful things she has going on in her classroom. This was my daughters first year and Graham and she was nervous to go to a new school. After the first day of school the nervous feeling was gone because Mrs. Scott made her feel welcomed. The entire staff is amazing!

Dedicated teaching staff and administration and a welcoming school climate.

Our family is excited to start our 3rd year at P.D. Graham. Our oldest will be starting 2nd grade and youngest all day kindergarten. I've found nearly all of the teachers to be very enthusiastic and helpful, even if your child isn't in their class. There is great parent participation and extracurricular activities. Parents are respected as a equal partners of the learning process, and kept informed of what is going on in the classroom. When we did have a problem, we were listened to and a plan of action was put into place by the principal. It's amazing to watch your children learn and grow, and Graham is a great place to do it! My principal rating is based on the former principal who retired this past year, but I have heard glowing remarks about the incoming principal.

I am an elementary teacher myself and highly recommend PD Graham. I am very impressed with my son's experiences the first two years at this school. The teachers and principal are outstanding and they make learning fun and enjoyable. The AR program is a real plus. My son is very motivated to read!

Last modified P.D. Graham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.