White Lake Township, MI

Lakewood Elementary School 2

Posted April 01, 2009

Posted March 18, 2009
I have been very impressed by Lakewood. There is a family atmosphere, an outstanding PTA and a staff that does there very best to ensure a great expreience for both kids and parents. I cannot say enough!! Very pleased parent.

Posted October 21, 2008
I have been very impressed by Lakewood Elementary. The principal is outside every morning greeting the kids and whenever I go in the school I am impressed that her door is always open. It seems like there are lots of parents involved and there is a great group of kids.

Lakewood Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2007
My son attended Lakewood during the 06/07 school year. He and I loved most of the programs he was involved in, and the parent involvement was great. However, as a whole, the school left many things to be desired, and in the end, we were both fairly disappointed. I expect school to reinforce what is taught in the home, and Lakewood did not. I was/ am thoroughly disappointed and have since found a new school for my six year old to attend.

Lakewood Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2007

Posted March 31, 2005
Outstanding PTA that is very committed to the school and students. I thought kindergarten class had too many students (26) for one teacher and no aide. Parents'involvement make the difference here. Principal really cares about the school and students. Always lots of activities going on here. A lot of fund raising, but that is understandable with the budget cuts. Love the year round program!

Lakewood Elementary School
1500 Bogie Lake Road, White Lake Township, MI  48383
Last modified Lakewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lakewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top