PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Praise God for Memorial Lutheran!!! Trying to get a education were God is first and is worshipped is totally unaffordable for my family, but not at Memorial Lutheran. I have sent my oldest son and now sending my youngest son. It's amazing how well educated my oldest son has become for the teachings of the amazing teachers. I am so very very grateful and humbled with the privilege of sending my boys to Memorial Lutheran School!!!

Small school where all the teachers greet you by name, my son loves his teachers, school and friends!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I can honestly say they are the best teachers I've ever been! I love memorial staff and we will only go there!

Amount of homework: Agree

They rarely have homework because they have so few students they can work with kids to get their work done so they can go home and enjoy themselves.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They make sure every student feels comfortable, treat them all equally! Honesty is a big factor and always working with kids.

Our two boys, now 25 + 27 attended Memorial Lutheran School in Williamston, Michigan from 1992- 2004. It was the best earthly gift we could have given them as far as schooling. They became independent men. They both were A students thru out their high school years at Williamston High School. They were not the most popular, but very well respected. We feel that the education received at Memorial Lutheran was top notch and would highly recommend seeking more information when considering where to educate your children.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They work for God, so they were very effective as he guided their teaching. We were thankful that it was not all humans that taught.

Amount of homework: Agree

Most homework was done in school with help from the staff. Our boys also were so well trained that homework was done with ease. The teaching was superb.

Memorial Lutheran School is an awesome school! The staff there are great and will go the extra mile for the children. My 3 three children have / has gone there and I couldn't have asked for better teachers or a better school. Stop by and observe you will be impressed.

All four of our children attended this school from K-8th grade. What a blessing for them to hear the Word of God every day. They had great teachers and the family aspect of the school was wonderful. They made friends for a life time and so did the parents. Two of our sons have a masters degree and the other two soon will. That all started with a great elementary education.

Last modified Memorial Lutheran School and Preschool Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5