Posted October 02, 2014
Memorial Lutheran School is an awesome school! The staff there are great and will go the extra mile for the children. My 3 three children have / has gone there and I couldn't have asked for better teachers or a better school. Stop by and observe you will be impressed.

Posted April 28, 2014
All four of our children attended this school from K-8th grade. What a blessing for them to hear the Word of God every day. They had great teachers and the family aspect of the school was wonderful. They made friends for a life time and so did the parents. Two of our sons have a masters degree and the other two soon will. That all started with a great elementary education.

Posted November 23, 2011
I am currently a student at Memorial Lutheran school and love it. Everyone knows each other and are so friendly to new students. We have two teachers for our K-8 grade whom are Mrs.Domke (K-4) and Mr.Pederson (5-8 and principal).

Posted March 04, 2008

Memorial Lutheran School and Preschool Learning Center 4

Posted January 10, 2008
My daughter attended the preschool and we enjoyed the experience. Mrs. Melso is wonderful teacher and cares deeply for all of the children . Just knowing that everyone there knows your child and truly loves them is a blessing. I am truly grateful to all the staff and would recommend this preschool to all, even if you should choose public education for your children in later years.

Memorial Lutheran School and Preschool Learning Center 3

Posted July 24, 2007
I graduated from this school about a year ago, and it's a very nice school. Some of the classes I was required to take in high school were the same as the ones I had in 8th grade, so it was very easy. Other classes I wasn't prepared for, but that's okay. I was just as prepared as most of the kids from the public school. It was quite a shock when I went to the public high school, though, because everything was so differant. My peers were okay at the best of times, but the teachers were usually very good.

Posted June 26, 2006
My nephew has severe allergies. We were afraid to put him in a large public school because he would get lost in the crowd and would possibly be given something that could give him an allergic reaction. This school is small, everyone knows him, knows his allergies, knows where his emergency bag is. I feel so much better about his safety there than I would about him going anywhere else. And with the classes going up to 8th grade, he has years ahead of him with people who truly care about him. Also, the teachers are great, the classes are small, and there always seem to be parents around helping out.

Posted March 09, 2006
I walk the halls every day and help with the computer needs and instruct computer classes at the school. My greatest trill comes from hearing God's word every day. I pray to the Lord for his leadership and see it from each of the 6 teachers. Our preschool is one of the best around and our kindergarden rocks. The campus is 10 arces and has a soccerfield, softball diamond and a college size basketball gym court. We have small hills for sledding in the winter and a large play ground area. My children have attended there since 1998 and I am proud to be a Memorial Lutheran Church and School member. Our enrollment has declined to 60 and 17 more in preschool. I see new students enrolling in the upper classes each year and enjoy watching them learn more about our Lord. Come join us and grow in God's word.

Posted November 30, 2004
this school is a good way to have your children learn about god and at the same thing math and reading and writing and all the other school stuff the school is from 8:30 to 3:30 and always has something that your children can do after, my children have been going here since kindergarten and i think its a great school if u want your children to learn about god while having fun at school come here kindergarten the teacher is Mrs. Bater 1-2 is Miss Hardman and 3-4 is Mrs. domke 5-6 is Mr.Roth who makes class the funniest 7-8 is Mr. melso who always has a joke up is sleve. Pleas come to our school the children there are very very nice and friendly to new kids our school year starts in August and they get out for the summer on May 30 please come to our school please.

Memorial Lutheran School and Preschool Learning Center
2070 East Sherwood Rd, Williamston, MI  48895
Last modified Memorial Lutheran School and Preschool Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
Memorial Lutheran School and Preschool Learning Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top