Windsor Charter Township, MI

Posted February 19, 2014
My daughter attend diamondale elementary and her teacher Ms. Waldron is awesome. Ms. Waldron is very patient, attentive and she challenge the kids to be great, my daughter has learned alot from Ms. Waldron in a positive manner. I like how the school handle issues and report to the parents right away. the staff at the desk are very polite and understanding. Overall I give this school two thumbs up and I would recommend this school to everyone.

Dimondale Elementary School 0

Posted October 25, 2009
We have two children at Dimondale and we have loved every minute of their education at this school. The community is very warm and welcoming. The parents are very involved. The teachers are outstanding. This is a great small town feel with all of the benefits of the larger school district, being part of the Holt Public Schools. I have been so impressed with what they have done to help both of our sons achieve and learn. There is plenty of homework and I have always felt supported when I have had to talk to any teacher or principal about any issues, although very few. I highly recommend Dimondale Elementary School! Go Bearcats!

Dimondale Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2009
My son was at this school from kindergarten to 4th grade. I loved every minute of it until 4th grade. He was bullied at school and they did nothing about it. I even have documentation of the school being passive and not protecting my child. This is not somewhere you would want to send your child if they have any special needs!!!

Posted August 28, 2007

Dimondale Elementary School 1

Posted April 02, 2007
We used schools of choice to get our kids into Dimondale Elementary. For our son it has been a great experience his teacher is phenomenal (Mrs. Curtis). For our daughter however, the year has been a complete disappointment. There is no emphasis on homework. The teacher doesn't seem to care if they turn it in or not. I feel that the academics are lacking a lot and am completely unhappy. We are considering home schooling the kids because this has been such a bad experience.

Posted August 11, 2006
My son has attended Dimondale Elementary for the past two years and I have nothing but great comments to say about the teachers and the entire staff. He has been welcomed into this school with open arms and I feel that his kindergarten teacher( Mrs. Curtis ) should be teacher of the year! I love the small town feel that I get at Dimondale Elementary. I would recomend this school to everyone!

Posted June 02, 2006

Posted January 10, 2006
My daughter is in first grade at Dimondale Elementary School. She has had very good,caring teachers for those two years. Her academics are great and her teacher is working with her on some behavior concerns. My son started preschool this year at Dimondale. He has GREATLY improved his readiness for kindergarten next fall. They have also worked with him to improve the choices he makes when he gets angry. Not to make it sound like my kids are bad. The point is the teachers take time to work with the children not only in their school subjects but also in the area of behavior/social developement.

Posted October 26, 2005
I have three children at Dimondale Elementary School. I couldn't be happier with the teachers, principal, support staff and paraprofessionals. Kids and parents who are lucky enough to call this school their own are blessed with a happy, disciplined, loving, clean atmosphere in which to learn and make friends (parents and students alike!). I've found that the teachers my kids have had and now have expect a lot out of their individual students and more than anything else, pass on true excitement about science, reading, writing, history and math to the kids. The only negative aspect is that there is not enough free art time, however, teachers do their best to incorporate it with other subjects (i.e., scupt a historic figure). This group of people, including an active, kind, generous principal, are very special.

Posted September 06, 2004
I feel as though all the teachers work hard to ensure each child is safe and loved. The teachers I have encountered until this year 3rd grade have gone above and beyond what I could have expected. (Curtis, Riley, Haddock, and Brown) I would highly reccomend this school for any child!

Dimondale Elementary School
330 Walnut Street, Windsor Charter Township, MI  48821
Last modified Dimondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dimondale Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top