Bad
Good

My daughter attend diamondale elementary and her teacher Ms. Waldron is awesome. Ms. Waldron is very patient, attentive and she challenge the kids to be great, my daughter has learned alot from Ms. Waldron in a positive manner. I like how the school handle issues and report to the parents right away. the staff at the desk are very polite and understanding. Overall I give this school two thumbs up and I would recommend this school to everyone.

We have two children at Dimondale and we have loved every minute of their education at this school. The community is very warm and welcoming. The parents are very involved. The teachers are outstanding. This is a great small town feel with all of the benefits of the larger school district, being part of the Holt Public Schools. I have been so impressed with what they have done to help both of our sons achieve and learn. There is plenty of homework and I have always felt supported when I have had to talk to any teacher or principal about any issues, although very few. I highly recommend Dimondale Elementary School! Go Bearcats!

My son was at this school from kindergarten to 4th grade. I loved every minute of it until 4th grade. He was bullied at school and they did nothing about it. I even have documentation of the school being passive and not protecting my child. This is not somewhere you would want to send your child if they have any special needs!!!

We used schools of choice to get our kids into Dimondale Elementary. For our son it has been a great experience his teacher is phenomenal (Mrs. Curtis). For our daughter however, the year has been a complete disappointment. There is no emphasis on homework. The teacher doesn't seem to care if they turn it in or not. I feel that the academics are lacking a lot and am completely unhappy. We are considering home schooling the kids because this has been such a bad experience.

Last modified Dimondale Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.