Bad
Good

As a mother of 3, I value a school that can meet each of my children's needs. While one has special education needs, not all of my children do. That makes it extremely important for this child to receive services, but no less important for my other children to prosper in their education. Ms. Qonja, the teaching staff and support staff have been phenomenal. They continously have risen the bar of education, special services, social expectations, and responsibility to a level in which my children will carry with them forever. I am grateful to everyone who has played a part in my children's lives and in mine. To say a child at Loon Lake Elementary is in good hands is an understatement.

Great school, great parent and teacher partnerships and wonderful PTA. Glad to be a LLE family!

LLE is a great place to learn. My son is in 2nd grade and loves going to school at LLE. I am so happy with the friendly and well educated staff and the leadership of the principal, Mr. Furca. The PTA is outstanding and their involvement in the schools shows as soon as you walk in. Overall, LLE is just a warm, friendly and exciting place to be.

I am so happy with LLE. My child has attended this school since kindergarten and is now in second grade. He loves going to school and comes home happy. All his teachers have been very caring, structured and have left a great impression on him. The principle Mr. Furca, is very approachable and takes pride in the great kids at Loon Lake. Also, the PTA support to the school is tremendous. They work so hard to make sure the kids have fun activites to attend. Overall I couldn't be more pleased. Heather

We have been very happy with LLE. We love new principal Mr. Furca, he is very involved. Also we have an excellent PTA and lots of parent involvment with classroom volunteering too!

Last modified Loon Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.