Wixom Christian School 5

Posted April 12, 2011
I attended and graduated from Wixom Christian School. The school had teachers and staff that truly cared for the students. They gave me a solid education and prepared me for my higher education. I made long lasting relationships there and I also was strengthened as a Christian. The school is solid and a great place for any child or teen to learn and grow.

Wixom Christian School 5

Posted December 01, 2010
This is a wonderful Christian School with dedicated staff that care for the children's academic needs as well as their spiritual needs. We are impressed by the leadership of the school and have immensely enjoyed having our children here for the last 6 years. It is a blessing to know my children are in good hands and the school stands on the principals of the Bible.

Wixom Christian School 3

Posted November 27, 2005
- a staff
I went here for a year before transfering to another school. This school has wonderful teachers who love the students. It is small but I learned more this way and made better friends. I made some of the best friends of my life there. The only thing I can say bad about this school is that the integrity of most of my fellow students was lacking for a 'christian' school.

Wixom Christian School
620 North Wixom Rd, Wixom, MI  48393
Last modified Wixom Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Wixom Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top