Garfield Elementary School 5

Posted February 13, 2013
I love everything about Garfield. The school has a security system installed which makes me feel safe knowing invited guest/ strangers cannot enter the school without permission. My children love their teachers and are learning a great deal from them.

Posted October 26, 2009
my 2 children have the best at this school.the staff do a good job.

Posted October 16, 2009
Our staff are truly concerned about bringing a good solid education as well as providing social opportunities for each child.

Posted October 16, 2009
Why do you love Garfield Elementary School? It has great students that want to learn and parents that support theri children and the learning process.

Garfield Elementary School 1

Posted September 09, 2008
What a difference this year. There is a new principal and several new teachers and the school has done a complete turnaround. I posted a review last year that wasn't so good and now I can't find enough good things to say!

Garfield Elementary School 1

Posted January 23, 2008

Garfield Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2007
My two children have had some wonderful teachers here. Mrs Reynolds was wonderful. Mrs. Hensley was too. There was a new Principal this year for awhile that did a great job because the old principal was sick. However, shes back and the school is in the pitts.

Garfield Elementary School 2

Posted May 21, 2007
The Administration in this school is lacking. There was a new prinicipal for awhile who was fantastic however the old one is back (too bad). This school has the adtmosphere of a funeral parlor. The teachers try hard it seems for what its worth.

Garfield Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2007
My kids are studing in this school since 1 year. As far as I concern, the school,faculties and safty are excellent. I have only suggestion is that to give some more home works to involve the parents to the studies

Garfield Elementary School
340 Superior Boulevard, Wyandotte, MI  48192
Last modified Garfield Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Garfield Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top