Meadowbank School- (Sibley) 0

Posted February 11, 2009
My preemie daughter started there when she was 8mth old. I love the school setting there for her. She is striving in so many ways because of them. Its a great school/daycare.

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted June 19, 2008
My son has been enrolled at Meadowbank since he was 2 months old. I have been extremely happy with having him there, so much so, that he will be attending Kdg there. The teachers are caring and considerate. I would definitely recommend Meadowbank to anyone looking for a high quality child care center.

Posted April 14, 2007
My son attended Meadowbank for only one year, but everything was very positive. My daughter has attended since she was 1 years old and is now 4! Every room is better and better. They look at the child as an individual and truly care. I will truly miss the teachers at Meadowbank once my daughter goes into Kindergarten in another year!

Meadowbank School- (Sibley) 3

Posted August 01, 2006
I was very happy with the daycare and preschool for several yrs until my son broke his arm. The director called me at work exclaiming a horrible accident had happened. She was so dramatic and time consuming in telling me, I thought my child had died or something. I have never experienced such chills in my life during that 10 min. conversation. My son is ok, needed a cast. I am a teacher and know accidents happen. My son fell off a slide. When I wanted to question the teacher to find out what happened, I wasnt able to speak with the teacher for several days. They kept sayings she wasnt in, when she was. I had a bad vibe after that and pulled him out.I do feel my son falling was an accident, the teacher was upset, she cared but the whole matter was handled very unprofessionally.

Meadowbank School- (Sibley)
18888 Dix/Toledo Road, Wyandotte, MI  48192
Last modified Meadowbank School- (Sibley) is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Meadowbank School- (Sibley) Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top