Wyoming, MI

Lee High School 1

Posted June 19, 2012
THE worst school you can send your kid school. Bad neighborhood, plus teachers don't care about teaching. Everybody judges on how you look and wear. They really spread rumors fast! Everybody has their own little clique don't expect that they will have friends!!! I know this because i've attended at this school! Don't be fooled! They're not as welcoming as they say

Posted January 21, 2009

Posted September 12, 2008
I think this School is the Best. It has the BEST Band We Got 1st Place 2007-2008 Rebel Marching band && Concert All One'ssss.. I Loveee it, &&& It has the Best Sports.. Like Softballll Which has the Best Coach Lee =D The Teachers Are great && You Really Learn what you need to Learn, They Really Care About you. It's the Best Right Now I wish I could Go back to Lee Like I was Last Year (My Sophomore) && Now I Go to Rogers I HATE it... Lee's The BEST =D - Jackie Coriano '10 Rebels Forever.

Posted October 10, 2007

Lee High School 2

Posted September 12, 2007

Posted March 26, 2005
Lee High School totally rocks. I myself go to Lee High and Im very happy about the changes happening to the school. Were having new programs and many more clubs. Im in the Band there and we are doing so well now, and if it wasn't for the great people who work at lee and on the board we would not be able to be where we are now. Thank alot guys.

Lee High School 4

Posted February 14, 2005
Lee is a vary diverse school with many hispanic students. New leadership in the Administration and Principal's office. They seem to really care about children at Lee. There is a wide varity of teaching experiences and styles at Lee. It is a small school that can take care of 'problems' in a flash. Just like any other school they do have their problems but they are heading in a very positive direction. Look out for Lee!

Lee High School
1335 Lee Street Southwest, Wyoming, MI  49509
Last modified Lee High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lee High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top