Wyoming, MI

West Godwin Elementary School 1

Posted October 24, 2011
They do not know how to deal with children with ADHD. Instead they prefer to pull them out of class and send them home for everything. Therefor they are not getting the education they need and deserve.

Posted July 22, 2009
This i a really great school. And i believe that this a very good school for any type of child

West Godwin Elementary School 0

Posted March 10, 2009
West is best thats a fact i love the school teachers and our secratary is awseome if your looking for a good school you found it for any type of child

Posted August 13, 2008
My son has autism and is in the autism I feal that his teacher did a great job with him and has tried to get him all the help that he needs. Also she tries to teach each child the way that they learn best. I wish that there where more teachers like Mrs Bone.

Posted June 01, 2008

Posted January 25, 2007

West Godwin Elementary School 3

Posted May 09, 2006
I believe that this school is not prepared for children with any type of special needs. I do have to add that the new principal is doing a much better job than the recently retired principal. There have been many positives with the school in the past with my other children that didn't have special needs. Zero tolerance in this school is case by case. So is it really zero tolerance? If your child has special needs don't send them to the Godwin school district they can't get the help they need.If your child has no special needs this is the best school in the area for them!

Posted February 06, 2005
I have 2 students currently in this school. Both have been involved with special education and are currently doing a wonderful job thanks to the great teachers! This staff really cares and it shows!

Posted April 21, 2004
My son(2nd grade) and daughter(early education) attend this school. I am very satisfied this year and have a great deal of confidence with the education this school provides. Last year I couldn't say the same thing. The difference? The exceptional teacher my son has this year. This teacher took so much time to get to know him and found out the best way for him to learn. She treated him as an individual regardless of his difficulties. His reading level greatly improved as well as his comprehension in math and science. She has confidence in him and passed him into Third grade. West Godwin is a great school and I hope my son gets a teacher for third grade just like 'Mrs. C.', because I feel a good teacher, not just any teacher, makes all the difference in the world.

West Godwin Elementary School
3546 Clyde Park Avenue Southwest, Wyoming, MI  49509
(616) 252-2030
Last modified West Godwin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
West Godwin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top