Posted May 06, 2013
Holy Trinity Lutheran School in Wyoming, Michigan is a wonderful school. As a parent of two children who went to school there, I can tell that this is the school to go to for learning God's Word and setting the foundation of a bright future. The costs of private education at Holy Trinity are very low compared to others in the area. I highly recommend Holy Trinity and hope any parents would consider it for their child.

Posted November 30, 2009
We believe this school is wonderful. We wanted a christian education for our kids, not just a private school with a religion class!

Posted May 05, 2009
This school is wonderful, it's small, it's like a family atomsphere. I love that my children learn about Jesus love every day and in all aspects of learning. I also relish the fact that they are able to try so many different experiences, basketball, soccer, track, spelling bees, forensics, drama, music, art... and nobody is ever left out!

Posted October 06, 2006
This school offers a quality education that surpasses that which public education provides. It also and more importantly reinforces Christian behavior, values, and morality. The children that graduate are educated, disciplined, driven, and respectful.

Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School
4201 Burlingame Ave SW, Wyoming, MI  49509
Last modified Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Holy Trinity Evangelical Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top