Ypsilanti, MI
Students enrolled: 1,267

Lincoln Senior High School 5

Posted June 01, 2014
We sent our son there for his last school year and it was great! The teachers where very nice and helpful, we loved the graduation, lots of fun and great memories made that day. The kids there made my son feel welcomed and that was a big deal for being his last year and being new. Just wanted to say thank you!

Posted March 13, 2014
I graduated from Lincoln High Schools more years ago that I care to think about. Back then we were a small rural school district and my graduating class had less than 200 hundred students. I went to college outside of MIchigan and did not move back till several years later. My children graduated from LCS and received an outstanding education. I've heard people from other district complain about Lincoln but my children never felt unsafe or bullied. The teachers and staff were supportive and willing to listened. I was concerned at times at the turnover in administration but that happens. Overall I was very very pleased!

Lincoln Senior High School 5

Posted August 23, 2013
I think that others should know that Lincoln is very fun. The kids are very outgoing. And this Is My second year there and the classes are respectful and understanding and answer every question you have. You should never feel left behind especially in class. My school should at least fix the desk and clean the lockers more often .

Posted February 13, 2012
I graduated from Lincoln High and it's a great school. People who complain about Lincoln being unsafe are misinformed. I was there for four years, I seen two fights. As well a prejudice school that's untrue as well with a mixed staff and, student body no racial conflicts at all. I been in much worse school districts than Lincoln, and compared to them Lincoln was heaven. I never felt unsafe there once. I loved my high school, still do.

Posted February 11, 2012
I graduated from Lincoln and I find it repulsive how many negative comments I see about this school. I had an amazing High School experience and was completely prepared for college! I would encourage parents to send their children to Lincoln high school.

Lincoln Senior High School 2

Posted November 18, 2011
I myself was a Lincoln High School student and back then there was alot of prejudice at Lincoln and I see that it hasn't really changed very much. The degree of their prejudice is unacceptable. The way that our children are treated unnerves me. My daughter has only been attending Lincoln High since September, and has experienced predjudice on several different levels. It has deminished her self esteem, as well as her drive to succeed.

Lincoln Senior High School 1

Posted August 29, 2011
I was a student, who dropped out halfway through my senior year because of the anxieties caused by other students. Being unable to attend regular classes, I was plagued by teachers trying EVERY day to suspend me for my spotty attendance. Lincoln is a completely unsafe environment, its a usual sight to see students rushing toward a fight to catch a glimpse, and then see the deputy and hall monitor taking their time, conversing and walking slowly toward the situation. The two lunchrooms are EXTREMELY segregated. A white student would not be seen in the East lunchroom. I advise parents to think long and hard about sending their children to this establishment. Having been a student, I do not recommend Lincoln High School to anyone. To put it in perspective, I dropped out of school and would rather have a GED for the rest of my life than finish at Lincoln High School.

Posted September 16, 2009
Lincoln is a great school with a very diverse student body.

Lincoln Senior High School 3

Posted July 28, 2009
I am going to be a senior for the 2009-2010 school year.. I have gone to lincoln since preschool. The teachers are overall pretty good at what they do but however some of them have no clue what order is. Classes go from formal to crazy through out the day. I would like to see not only more input and help from the teachers but the parents as well. The principal this year and last year has been very helpful in retaining order to our school. He is basically trying to fix the mess colman made. If everyone in our school worked as well as he and some of the other staff does we would be atleast a 4 star school.

Lincoln Senior High School

Posted September 29, 2008
Im grateful for a sight like this and I am glad that you screen the ratings before you place them on the sight. I will try again without being so subjective. I am just a little frustrated with the way things are currently handled. I have been in contact with the administration and every teacher as long as we have been in the district (8 years). Things dont really start to go down hill untill the kids get a little older. I wish I knew what it would take to get things back on track for all of the childrens sake. I know that my initial review had somethings that probably were not right to say, but also some of the things were facts that anyone can pull up on the Michigan Dept. of Education websight. Dont take my word for it look for your self.

Lincoln Senior High School
7425 Willis Road, Ypsilanti, MI  48197
Last modified Lincoln Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top