Bad
Good

My son's teacher is curt, rude and has a short fuse. When I went to the principle to discuss my concern, she allowed the teacher to continue on with this bad behavior. The teacher is Mrs. Lagoe whom threw her hands up and said that "talking to me is pointless" when I express my feelings on my son's performance. When I don't respond and not speak, she tells me I'm not listening. Not my child, she talks to me thos way. When approached about another child bullying my son, his teacher said my child was annoying and that is why he gets bullied. When the school caferteia lady gave my son something he was allergic to, she stayed "well it's free lunch and they don't have time to figure out who is allergic or not, but they have a list". If I could give this school a zero, I would.

Bullying is not dealt with, bad kids are coddled to help their self esteem and good kids are destroyed.

Last modified Holmes Elementary Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 2-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.