Willow Run Elementary Learning Center 1

Posted March 06, 2012
My son's teacher is curt, rude and has a short fuse. When I went to the principle to discuss my concern, she allowed the teacher to continue on with this bad behavior. The teacher is Mrs. Lagoe whom threw her hands up and said that "talking to me is pointless" when I express my feelings on my son's performance. When I don't respond and not speak, she tells me I'm not listening. Not my child, she talks to me thos way. When approached about another child bullying my son, his teacher said my child was annoying and that is why he gets bullied. When the school caferteia lady gave my son something he was allergic to, she stayed "well it's free lunch and they don't have time to figure out who is allergic or not, but they have a list". If I could give this school a zero, I would.

Willow Run Elementary Learning Center 1

Posted June 10, 2010
Bullying is not dealt with, bad kids are coddled to help their self esteem and good kids are destroyed.

Willow Run Elementary Learning Center 5

Posted July 03, 2008

Willow Run Elementary Learning Center 5

Posted November 02, 2007

Willow Run Elementary Learning Center
1255 Holmes Road, Ypsilanti, MI  48198
Last modified Willow Run Elementary Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willow Run Elementary Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top