Bad
Good

Erickson is a good environment BUT the academics is lacking. My son gets Straight A's and he never brings homework home and I never see him reading any books. My son is bright but it seems he hardly tries and get A's. i will probably move him to Lincoln middle because Ypsi middle is worse.

A great school. I really like the principal. He seems to really care. Knows me by sight, and knows who my child was after only 1 week in school. My child really likes the new school. Any discipline problem is addressed immediately with a fair resolution. Some of the kids are a little cliquey and exclusive but that happens in school.

I have three children at Erickson and they love it! The principal and teachers really do care about the children!

My kids love erickson! the teachers are excellent! the principal is a great principal!

I have two children at Erickson now. The envirornment is warm and nurturing, and the teachers are amazing! The whole staff is caring, confident, and willing to go that extra mile! We look forward to sending all of our children to Erickson school!

This is the first year my children have gone to Erickson. I am so greatful they have had this opportunity. The teachers treat my children like people with feelings which was not the case in their past schools.

Last modified Erickson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.