Bad
Good

Erickson Elementary 3

Posted April 06, 2012
Erickson is a good environment BUT the academics is lacking. My son gets Straight A's and he never brings homework home and I never see him reading any books. My son is bright but it seems he hardly tries and get A's. i will probably move him to Lincoln middle because Ypsi middle is worse.

Posted August 22, 2011
A great school. I really like the principal. He seems to really care. Knows me by sight, and knows who my child was after only 1 week in school. My child really likes the new school. Any discipline problem is addressed immediately with a fair resolution. Some of the kids are a little cliquey and exclusive but that happens in school.

Posted November 11, 2009
I have three children at Erickson and they love it! The principal and teachers really do care about the children!

Posted October 11, 2008
My kids love erickson! the teachers are excellent! the principal is a great principal!

Posted March 28, 2008
I have two children at Erickson now. The envirornment is warm and nurturing, and the teachers are amazing! The whole staff is caring, confident, and willing to go that extra mile! We look forward to sending all of our children to Erickson school!

Posted April 03, 2007
This is the first year my children have gone to Erickson. I am so greatful they have had this opportunity. The teachers treat my children like people with feelings which was not the case in their past schools.

Posted January 26, 2005
Erickson is a phenomenal school. The motto 'Excellence at Erickson' is not just something that looks good on a t-shirt. It is a standard that all students and staff strive towards. The staff goes above and beyond expectations by providing opportunities during and after school to met the needs of all learners! My children love Erickson School!

Posted July 23, 2004
Erickson is a terrific school! The teachers and staff are all child oriented and have the student's best interest in mind all the time. The principal is always looking for ways to improve the school and the students. Parent involvement is ALWAYS encouraged. I am always welcome in the building, even when I bring my 4 year old with me! The atmosphere in the building is one of peace,fun and learning. The staff get along great! If you are looking for an elementary school in Ypsilanti, this is the one you want!

Erickson Elementary
1427 Levona Street, Ypsilanti, MI  48198
Last modified Erickson Elementary is a Public school that serves grades 2-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.